Elliott - ET
Johnny Sirocco - Gangs of New York
Young Hugh Crain - The Haunting of Hill House

Forum-Henry-Thomas-001.jpg

Forum-Henry-Thomas-002.jpg

Forum-Henry-Thomas-003.jpg

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001794

• Like 2

Omg I could cry!!!! Seriously, absolute dream guest, thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!

• Like 1

Great news indeed. I’m having trouble in finding the paid E.T. talk on Sunday. Can anyone else find it? Thanks 

21 minutes ago, nickjjoy said:

Great news indeed. I’m having trouble in finding the paid E.T. talk on Sunday. Can anyone else find it? Thanks 

It looks like it's not in the shop yet.  SM Towers have been forgetting to put some things in there recently I'm afraid, hopefully they will get it added soon.

Talk tickets have also quite often gone on sale with a delay. So Nothing to worry About just yet. ;)

Also he was the young Norman Bates in Pyscho IV: The Beginning (1990). A decent prequel/sequel I thought.

Will the group photo shoot have a E.T. prop figure?It would be awesome for a full size E.T. shoot with then. 

1 hour ago, englishjim said:

Will the group photo shoot have a E.T. prop figure?It would be awesome for a full size E.T. shoot with then. 

Not unless it says it's a prop shoot.

Great guest, I am super excited. Could this be the year we get Drew Barrymore? A girl can dream.

• Like 1

On 1/20/2020 at 7:07 PM, Raylenth said:

Not unless it says it's a prop shoot.

..so I can bring my small "speaking" E.T figure or my Original E.T. Puppet to the shoot :-) Do any one know if at last the bike is also in the group shoot or only on the special shoot with Henry? I still asked Showmaster but I'dint got any reply.

Thanks!

33 minutes ago, Roginho said:

..so I can bring my small "speaking" E.T figure or my Original E.T. Puppet to the shoot :-) Do any one know if at last the bike is also in the group shoot or only on the special shoot with Henry? I still asked Showmaster but I'dint got any reply.

Thanks!

You can take a prop into his shoot if you wish.

The bike will not be in the group shoot as it would be listed that it included the bike if it were there.  Basically standard shoots (solo and group) are you and the actor(s) and that's it.  If they include a prop or if the guest is in costume it will specify that in the title and description. 

If it interests you, have a scan of shoots from previous events and you might find some items attendees have taken into shoots with them https://showmasters.photoshelter.com/gallery-collection/London-Film-and-Comic-Con/C00000gjerJdm86I

Edited by Raylenth