Johnny Sirocco - Gangs of New York
Young Hugh Crain - The Haunting of Hill House

Forum-Henry-Thomas-001.jpg

Forum-Henry-Thomas-002.jpg

Forum-Henry-Thomas-003.jpg

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001794

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, nickjjoy said:

Great news indeed. I’m having trouble in finding the paid E.T. talk on Sunday. Can anyone else find it? Thanks 

It looks like it's not in the shop yet.  SM Towers have been forgetting to put some things in there recently I'm afraid, hopefully they will get it added soon.

• showmasters unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2020 at 7:07 PM, Raylenth said:

Not unless it says it's a prop shoot.

..so I can bring my small "speaking" E.T figure or my Original E.T. Puppet to the shoot :-) Do any one know if at last the bike is also in the group shoot or only on the special shoot with Henry? I still asked Showmaster but I'dint got any reply.

Thanks!

33 minutes ago, Roginho said:

..so I can bring my small "speaking" E.T figure or my Original E.T. Puppet to the shoot :-) Do any one know if at last the bike is also in the group shoot or only on the special shoot with Henry? I still asked Showmaster but I'dint got any reply.

Thanks!

You can take a prop into his shoot if you wish.

The bike will not be in the group shoot as it would be listed that it included the bike if it were there.  Basically standard shoots (solo and group) are you and the actor(s) and that's it.  If they include a prop or if the guest is in costume it will specify that in the title and description. 

If it interests you, have a scan of shoots from previous events and you might find some items attendees have taken into shoots with them https://showmasters.photoshelter.com/gallery-collection/London-Film-and-Comic-Con/C00000gjerJdm86I

Edited by Raylenth

• 8 months later...

I can remember the ET bike was there maybe 3 or 4 years ago. I cannot remember was there was an ET alien in the basket? I cannot find photos of it.

As may go for the bike shoot with Henry if little ET is in there. As hey we need that long necked alien :-D 

Edited by RomeroSavini

1 hour ago, Myself205 said:

the app has been saying that his auto is £10.

He was announced and is on the website as £35, and I'd assume that is the correct info.  I'd be VERY surprised if he was £10.

On 7/7/2022 at 4:11 PM, Raylenth said:

He was announced and is on the website as £35, and I'd assume that is the correct info.  I'd be VERY surprised if he was £10.

I know. The app was wrong. Would have been great if he was 10 but woudn't be logical.