PCF's Super Official Countdown Swoopdown Thread!!!

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 7:18 AM, Broo said:

Ok Mr Sarcastic :rolleyes:

Heh, we should all take really boring photo's just for you.  "This is a wall on the second floor in the 3rd hall, it's interesting to note that the paint is a slightly different shade than the other walls in here because...."

"This is a picture of the floor, I have many fond memories of hours spent sitting on this floor, and it's in fact more intimately acquainted with my bum than some furniture in my house"

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Heh, we should all take really boring photo's just for you.  "This is a wall on the second floor in the 3rd hall, it's interesting to note that the paint is a slightly different shade than the other walls in here because...."

"This is a picture of the floor, I have many fond memories of hours spent sitting on this floor, and it's in fact more intimately acquainted with my bum than some furniture in my house"

Thank you dear @Raylenth You have given me ideas. :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Raylenth said:

My kids take hours to fall asleep at night, visual aids *that* boring could only be helpful there in sending them off quicker so knock yourselves out.

• Haha 1