PCF's Super Official Countdown Swoopdown Thread!!!

5 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

You know it's nearly LCC when your bank queries "the unusual increase in cash withdrawals from your account Madam. Please contact us if this is not you".

At least they're vigilant but they must be wondering what I am doing. :lol:

Not Comic-Con related..a few years back my bank blocked my card because they "thought" it was an unauthorized use of my card..I was in another city and about to buy a train ticket home. Lucky me I wasnt alone on the journey..but I told them one or two things over the phone.  It was something I had bought that day. <_< Since then it has not happened.

Edited by Chris1970

7 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Not Comic-Con related..a few years back my bank blocked my card because they "thought" it was an unauthorized use of my card..I was in another city and about to buy a train ticket home. Lucky me I wasnt alone on the journey..but I told them one or two things over the phone.  It was something I had bought that day. <_< Since then it has not happened.

That happened to me at Disney once. They were fine with the 120 Euro charge the day before... then 20 in the morning and for the next transaction card got blocked.

9 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

That happened to me at Disney once. They were fine with the 120 Euro charge the day before... then 20 in the morning and for the next transaction card got blocked.

Since then I carry two cards, one I can transfer money to from my bank account in case of an emergency. Sometimes cash is king but we see less and less of it. Especially here in my country. There are shops/restaurants/café’s that do not accept cash anymore.