Autographs acquired in 2020

Raylenth

1 hour ago, Jabberwocky50 said:

Just a general question how do I upload a photo on my desktop to here..Thanks

You have to join a site that allows you to share your photos, I use imgur.com. Once you join, you upload your photo to that site, then click on the photo and at the side you see Copy Direct Link.. you click / copy on that then insert the image in the box on here.... Clear as mud. 

hope that helps. :headscratch: :help::uhoh:

• Like 1

On 8/25/2020 at 9:07 PM, Jabberwocky50 said:

Just a general question how do I upload a photo on my desktop to here..Thanks

Facebook also works, if you have the picture on your account there you can just copy it and paste here and that should work as well

11 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I would imagine you need to have your privacy settings for the picture set to public as well

You're better than me with all that, I think my account is set to private and I can put my pictures on here.....but I'm probably wrong and it's actually all public :lol:....

Edited by Raylenth

18 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

You're better than me with all that, I think my account is set to private and I can put my pictures on here.....but I'm probably wrong and it's actually all public :lol:....

Looking at your Facebook, it does look to be set to private. I’ve never tried posting from there to here though so you probably know more than me! If it does work then those privacy settings seem pretty useless to me!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Looking at your Facebook, it does look to be set to private. I’ve never tried posting from there to here though so you probably know more than me! If it does work then those privacy settings seem pretty useless to me!

I can actually test it now.  I've copied this from my fbook page, but clicking on the image here doesn't take me to facebook.

Image may contain: screen, text that says "MARVEL AVARERS STUDIOS ANDGAME F NDGA M UK FAN EVENT 10.4.19"

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 2