Autographs acquired in 2020

Raylenth

9 hours ago, Spacecadet is here said:

From Avengers, Tom Vaughan-Lawlor

eeZ5eZX.jpg

I've seen this on a few you've posted, where the pic looks ok but the auto is pixelated. Is that just happening through the scanning process or does it look like that in real life? Because if it looks like that, you should very much be questioning wherever you're getting them from.

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

I've seen this on a few you've posted, where the pic looks ok but the auto is pixelated. Is that just happening through the scanning process or does it look like that in real life? Because if it looks like that, you should very much be questioning wherever you're getting them from.

I thought it was just me who was seeing them as pixelated

6 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

Yeah, I think it's the Printer. The Photos and auto looks perfect in real life, I have noticed when scanning them... the signatures look different. I think it has trouble with Black and Blue. Guess I must invest in a Good Printer.. :headscratch:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Spacecadet is here said:

Yeah, I think it's the Printer. The Photos and auto looks perfect in real life, I have noticed when scanning them... the signatures look different. I think it has trouble with Black and Blue. Guess I must invest in a Good Printer.. :headscratch:

Phew!

1 hour ago, Spacecadet is here said:

Excellent photo... I've been searching for his auto for ages but never found any good ones. Where did you get this one? 

I bought it from a dealer on ebay.

There are a few available mainly from USA but as you can imagine a 10 x 8 uninscribed photo can be on the pricey side.

12 hours ago, Spacecadet is here said:

Glad it’s not the actual autos then. 

• Like 1