Autographs acquired in 2020

Raylenth

On 2/29/2020 at 7:16 PM, XIII said:

Started a John Wick Poster. Started with Jerome Flynn and Mark Dacascos

Ap51itfl.jpg 

That is beautiful....so simple, yet pow! and so much room for so mamy more signatures :-D

The films all have such a variety of artwork that its a great time to see so much effort put into the films posters/discs and just everything inbetween about the films.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RomeroSavini said:

That is beautiful....so simple, yet pow! and so much room for so mamy more signatures :-D

The films all have such a variety of artwork that its a great time to see so much effort put into the films posters/discs and just everything inbetween about the films.

Yeap, when I found it on the site I got it from, I knew I had to get it. Works for the franchise and not just a specific film. Such a fun franchise. 

1 hour ago, XIII said:

Yeap, when I found it on the site I got it from, I knew I had to get it. Works for the franchise and not just a specific film. Such a fun franchise. 

Yup it was my thought as well about all the franchise on it. We may end up with a lot of films and TV spin offs, so you will need that tasty blank space :dance:

6 minutes ago, Faerie Tanith said:

I only have Sean Astin to go and then I'll have the full set of Hobbits!

I have all 4 now. I just need Sean Bean, Vigo Mortensen and Orlando Bloom (who I met but he wouldn't sign my poster at the time) to complete the Fellowship. I would love to add Peter Jackson and Andy Serkis on the poster as well but that would be it.

On 3/14/2020 at 10:46 PM, Wrong Name said:

Jessica Hynes and Mark Heap added you my Spaced poster

06-AC9-A8-C-9879-4-CD8-8-B11-4-DF261-F84

Whhooooaaaaa there! Thats lovely :dance:

Love the way you managed to get them all using that same colour pen. Consistency, hard to do sometimes.

Edited by RomeroSavini
Spellin innit
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...