TV shows watched in 2020

Raylenth

• 3 weeks later...

I was watching The Good Place Season 3 on E4, but apparently I was the only one so they've taken it off the air after only 3 episodes.

Mostly though I have been watching Buffy. E4 are now showing 2 a night every weekday. That's not easy to keep up with. 

In summation: E4 sucks.

2 hours ago, natedammit said:

I was watching The Good Place Season 3 on E4, but apparently I was the only one so they've taken it off the air after only 3 episodes.

Mostly though I have been watching Buffy. E4 are now showing 2 a night every weekday. That's not easy to keep up with. 

In summation: E4 sucks.

I think everyone's watched it on Netflix.  The simple answer is to get Netflix.

but yeah, it they've removed it, they suck

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

I think everyone's watched it on Netflix.  The simple answer is to get Netflix.

but yeah, it they've removed it, they suck

Well I was going to get Netflix, but you wouldn't give me 'your' password and there was simply no other way.

Oh, and also, it looks like E4 aren't going to show the final season of Agents of Shield. I mean sure, maybe me and my sister were the only ones still watching it, but I don't care. They probably won't show the final season of The 100 either. Quite frankly, the only explanation is that E4 is picking on me.

2 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Something something Polar bare.

Can you see his Arctic Circle?

Are his ice caps melting?

What?

Um.

Snow balls.

"Your Nate 2000 unit is currently unavailable as he is going through a mandatory reset.  He should be back online shortly"

• Like 1

Dear White People,

I could give you 13 Reasons Why I won't subscribe to Netflix. Even if 5 of them wouldn't make Sense 8 would. You may think I'm Richie Rich, but The Crown has slipped, and due to A Series of Unfortunate Events I don't have Free Rein over my spending. I am the Master of None of my credit cards: they are kept under Locke and Key. The Defenders of this rule with an Iron Fist, and I'm not a Daredevil. 

You may think this all sounds Unbelievable, but Stranger Things have happened, and The Stranger the thing, the more Everything Sucks! You see, life is like a House of Cards sometimes, it can feel like you're Cursed and get pretty Dark. Maybe I could subscribe After Life has got less Disjointed (or perhaps in Another Life), but at the moment I just have to take things One Day at a Time.

Basically, life is a real witch right now, and The Witcher it gets, the more I lose my GLOW. 

It may be Unorthodox and Atypical, but it's great Living With Yourself, I find it Easy. Getting Netflix may lead to a Family Reunion, or Friends From College showing up, hence a Fuller House. Even The OAp On My Block with a Big Mouth would try to visit. When she wants something, She's Gotta Have It. 

I Am Not Okay With This. I'd have to remove them from my Space - Force them out -  turning me into a Maniac. Possibly even Making A Murderer out of me, and the Medical Police would end up scrubbing Blood & Water off the walls. I don't want to be Arrested, Development of my Sex Education book would be Lost In Space.

Remember Gladiators? I never liked Cobra, but I didn't Mindhunter.

• Like 2

On 8/5/2020 at 10:57 AM, natedammit said:

Dear White People,

I could give you 13 Reasons Why I won't subscribe to Netflix. Even if 5 of them wouldn't make Sense 8 would. You may think I'm Richie Rich, but The Crown has slipped, and due to A Series of Unfortunate Events I don't have Free Rein over my spending. I am the Master of None of my credit cards: they are kept under Locke and Key. The Defenders of this rule with an Iron Fist, and I'm not a Daredevil. 

You may think this all sounds Unbelievable, but Stranger Things have happened, and The Stranger the thing, the more Everything Sucks! You see, life is like a House of Cards sometimes, it can feel like you're Cursed and get pretty Dark. Maybe I could subscribe After Life has got less Disjointed (or perhaps in Another Life), but at the moment I just have to take things One Day at a Time.

Basically, life is a real witch right now, and The Witcher it gets, the more I lose my GLOW. 

It may be Unorthodox and Atypical, but it's great Living With Yourself, I find it Easy. Getting Netflix may lead to a Family Reunion, or Friends From College showing up, hence a Fuller House. Even The OAp On My Block with a Big Mouth would try to visit. When she wants something, She's Gotta Have It. 

I Am Not Okay With This. I'd have to remove them from my Space - Force them out -  turning me into a Maniac. Possibly even Making A Murderer out of me, and the Medical Police would end up scrubbing Blood & Water off the walls. I don't want to be Arrested, Development of my Sex Education book would be Lost In Space.

Remember Gladiators? I never liked Cobra, but I didn't Mindhunter.

Bet that took you as long as it took me to reply

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Bet that took you as long as it took me to reply

I'd say it was a work morning well spent. And the good thing is, I haven't been checking back here every 5 minutes wondering why nobody had bloody liked it yet.

• Haha 2

Just finished watching Dark Matter. Watched the whole thing in less than two weeks. Highly recommended for anyone who enjoys sci-fi. Its sort of like Firefly meets Farscape, but with more hand to hand combat. I also watched the first season of a show called Alphas recently. Only lasted two seasons and not awfully well known I think, but quite watchable. Ira Steven Behr of Deep Space Nine fame was involved in it.

On 8/7/2020 at 9:52 PM, Captain Lucas said:

Just finished watching Dark Matter. Watched the whole thing in less than two weeks. Highly recommended for anyone who enjoys sci-fi. Its sort of like Firefly meets Farscape, but with more hand to hand combat. I also watched the first season of a show called Alphas recently. Only lasted two seasons and not awfully well known I think, but quite watchable. Ira Steven Behr of Deep Space Nine fame was involved in it.

I couldn't get into Dark Matter. I only liked a couple of the characters (I can't remember which numbers they were), and I don't think I made it to the end of the first season.

• 2 weeks later...

Watching season 3 of "The Rain" on Netflix.

Danish show (dubbed into English) about a viral outbreak (bit far-fetched if you ask me).

Good watch, if you enjoy shows such as "Survivors" you will like this. 

On 8/4/2020 at 1:53 PM, natedammit said:

Just to keep you all updated (you're welcome) I have now finished Season 4. 

• Like 1