Eventbrite working OK for others?

Howdie Ho Ho Ho everyone :-) didn't quite know where to post this. I was trying to order London tickets, here I hope.

Is Eventbrite working for everyone? I have never had a problem ever with the site on my (Android) phone.

Just went to put on my big first order of 2020 entry and photoshoots and it doesnt want to work anymore! Just constantly takes me back to the top of the order with a Red ERROR box when I press PAY NOW.... tried mobile and desktop versions on my phone. It doesn't highlight where the error is either which is a pain.

I think iPhone users experienced this kind of error for a while, so is Android now effected? As it will be bad if I cannot order tickets anymore on my phone, I will lose out on a lot of tickets sadly.

Anyway Ho Ho Ho any help :-D or have you been getting an Error?

I just ordered a photoshoot ticket from the desktop about 2 hours ago (Chrome, latest version). That worked fine. What browser did you use?

I'm afraid I can't try Android because I got nothing left to order right now.

Does it just say error? No number code or anything? Possible it's on the back end then and nothing you can do about it.  

• Thanks 1

Thank You, I keep forgetting its Christmas Eve (he types dressed as an Elf, seriously haha). Ohhh no worries, Will just wait till next year when the guys and gals are back in their office if it continues.

Tried Chrome, sadly same thing. Will be trying a PC later, if it works on that then I will know its a phone problem or just a ChristmasEve bug.

Merry Christmas by the way :WAVE:

Edited by RomeroSavini

2 hours ago, MrsCorleone said:

The Kim Coates Shop is still not fixed for Friday and Saturday. You cant choose any Batches. Sunday is fine.

Hopefully they will get around to fixing it when they are back in the office.  It's safe to buy if you want to, they will just be classed as batch 0.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had problems this weekend and today. After 5-6 tries on google chrome in Windows 10 it worked. It seems the credit  card popup is the problem for me.

Weird thing is the Eventbrite app always worked, but now I had the same problem. Just loading and doing nothing.