Four Lions - Omar
The Night Of - Nasir 'Naz' Khan
Dead Set - Riq 

Forum-Riz-Ahmed-001.jpg

Forum-Riz-Ahmed-002.jpg

Forum-Riz-Ahmed-003.jpg

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1859475

• Like 6

First of all: Amazing guest announcement! Going to take my Rogue One poster with me, that is already signed by Alan Tudyk and Mads Mikkelsen :D

I already bought my Diamond Pass - well I hope I did as I ran into a problem with the shop. I bought 3-day entry tickets for my sister and myself and also a Diamond Pass each. All four tickets were shown in the summary and I proceeded to fill in the personal details for the two of us. Then I realized that there were no such fields for the Diamond Passes, as it was common in the last few years.

I tried my luck and the payment was processed. However, the confirmation page only listed the two entry tickets. When I checked my e-mails I got the confirmation for the entry-tickets and the Diamond Passes and all four are included in the e-mail attachement. As this seems to be a bit weird I thought, I'd check on the forums if anyone else is running into the same problems.

EDIT: I should also add that while the entry tickets are correctly linked to my name and my sister's name, the Diamond Passes are only linked to my name. Hope that is not going to cause any trouble :(

Edited by shadow-of-atlantis

17 minutes ago, shadow-of-atlantis said:

First of all: Amazing guest announcement! Going to take my Rogue One poster with me, that is already signed by Alan Tudyk and Mads Mikkelsen :D

I already bought my Diamond Pass - well I hope I did as I ran into a problem with the shop. I bought 3-day entry tickets for my sister and myself and also a Diamond Pass each. All four tickets were shown in the summary and I proceeded to fill in the personal details for the two of us. Then I realized that there were no such fields for the Diamond Passes, as it was common in the last few years.

I tried my luck and the payment was processed. However, the confirmation page only listed the two entry tickets. When I checked my e-mails I got the confirmation for the entry-tickets and the Diamond Passes and all four are included in the e-mail attachement. As this seems to be a bit weird I thought, I'd check on the forums if anyone else is running into the same problems.

EDIT: I should also add that while the entry tickets are correctly linked to my name and my sister's name, the Diamond Passes are only linked to my name. Hope that is not going to cause any trouble :(

heyas - I've been told this should be ok but I would advise that you email enquiries@showmastersevents.com with your order number asking if they can double check its all ok on the system, bear in mind the office is now closed till 6th Jan, but I understand there will be someone checking emails at various points over the holidays but give them a couple weeks :)

21 minutes ago, shadow-of-atlantis said:

If you log into your Eventbrite account it will show you all your tickets, if they are there great, and if not contact Showmasters as they have advised

Edited by Raylenth

I may have to break two of my rules and go on Saturday with a diamond pass because I absolutely love him as bodhi 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, shadow-of-atlantis said:

I have a problem with booking Kim Coates tickets. If u use the app you just can book sunday. If you try it on pc it doesnt show you the "Batches options" on friday and saturday. You just can go directly to "buy tickets" - which I didnt do so far, because I dont have the Batch number on my ticket then. Maybe eventbrite has a little problem at the moment. :/

3 hours ago, MrsCorleone said:

I have a problem with booking Kim Coates tickets. If u use the app you just can book sunday. If you try it on pc it doesnt show you the "Batches options" on friday and saturday. You just can go directly to "buy tickets" - which I didnt do so far, because I dont have the Batch number on my ticket then. Maybe eventbrite has a little problem at the moment. :/

I've just tested it and it's doing the same to me on the PC.  In the past when this has happened they have classed the unbatched ones as Batch 0 so it'll be valid if you buy it, but I'll report my post so hopefully SM Towers see it and can look into it.

• Like 2

Bought my diamond pass last night! :clap:however as people have said above, My diamond pass doesn't have a batch number on it so I'm hoping this will be okay on the day! 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, DanielNvL said:

Bought my diamond pass last night! :clap:however as people have said above, My diamond pass doesn't have a batch number on it so I'm hoping this will be okay on the day! 

Usually in that case your diamond pass will be treated as Batch 0, so even without a batch number it will still be fine to use.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Usually in that case your diamond pass will be treated as Batch 0, so even without a batch number it will still be fine to use.

Thank you!

• Like 1

On 12/21/2019 at 8:52 PM, showmasters said:

heyas - I've been told this should be ok but I would advise that you email enquiries@showmastersevents.com with your order number asking if they can double check its all ok on the system, bear in mind the office is now closed till 6th Jan, but I understand there will be someone checking emails at various points over the holidays but give them a couple weeks :)

Thanks for the quick reply! :)