hotels near dst london

robertods9

Hello , 

I was wondering if anyone knows where actors are staying in London .. is it close to the excel ? 

I would like to find something convenient such as the hilton in bham  / close / with actors and lots of trekkies for the convention !

Can you help me ? 

thanks 

4 minutes ago, robertods9 said:

Hello , 

I was wondering if anyone knows where actors are staying in London .. is it close to the excel ? 

I would like to find something convenient such as the hilton in bham  / close / with actors and lots of trekkies for the convention !

Can you help me ? 

thanks 

I wouldn't have a clue where the actors are staying, but I imagine lots of fellow Trek fans would also be staying in nearby hotels as it is more convenient to get to the event from them. 

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

Sometimes attendees get lucky and end up in the same hotel as the actors. But if someone puts that info up on here the mods will have to remove it.

Please understand that while it's of Course fun seeing Michael Dorn (as an example) walk through the hotel Lobby unfortunately there are Pretty unscrupulous People around who will Show up at the hotel bugging the guests for photos and Autographs in their spare time.

There'll be plenty of Trekkies staying in Pretty much all of the Hotels close to the Excel. I've stayed at the Premier Inn for Sherlocked. That one was a bit of a walk, but still plenty of fans there. Ibis Styles London Excel and Ibis London Excel Docklands came up, and Friends of mine have stayed at the Novotel. There's a Crowne Plaza closeby too I think and I want to say a Travelodge.

• 4 weeks later...