Jump to content
Broo

General Chat

Recommended Posts

On 8/9/2020 at 5:16 PM, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Christopher Eccleston is returning to his role as the 9th Doctor. :YAHOO:

So happy he’s back it’s been 15 years! :wub:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

So happy he’s back it’s been 15 years! :wub:

And if Big Finish could persuade Peter as well.......... *sigh* ........ :wub:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2020 at 9:53 PM, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

And if Big Finish could persuade Peter as well.......... *sigh* ........ :wub:

If only :wub:

I’m sure he will join eventually though!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2020 at 9:53 PM, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

And if Big Finish could persuade Peter as well.......... *sigh* ........ :wub:

Peter has already said unofficially he will do it. He just wants to distance himself from Dr Who a bit for a while and get into other projects which I totally understand. I doubt if it will be as long as the 15 years we've had to wait for Ecclescakes though.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally managed to track down a bottle of Aaron Paul's and Brian Cranston's mezcal in the uk. Hopefully all things being well, can get him to sign it. 

JrIW5Xy.jpgnlXR0U2.jpg

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mfahey79 said:

Finally managed to track down a bottle of Aaron Paul's and Brian Cranston's mezcal in the uk. Hopefully all things being well, can get him to sign it. 

JrIW5Xy.jpgnlXR0U2.jpg

 

 

I didn't know such a thing existed, but that is cool.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

04214-F14-B4-AD-4804-8172-D8-A6-B86-DEA0

So excited for this! :wub:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

04214-F14-B4-AD-4804-8172-D8-A6-B86-DEA0

So excited for this! :wub:

Me too :wub:

And as it's due out in August next year perfect opportunity to get the stars to LFCC in July for some pre publicity :D

One in particular :whistling:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't believe it's 6 years since Peter Capaldi made his feature length debut as the 12th Doctor in Deep Breath. As well as thinking he was a great Doctor, I echo the sentiments of the writer below*

854ac602899f8897e3a5641f4afa9989

 

*Being closer in age to Peter than the author I would have used the term older rather than old but you get the gist. 

:wub::wub::wub:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Me too :wub:

And as it's due out in August next year perfect opportunity to get the stars to LFCC in July for some pre publicity :D

One in particular :whistling:

Perfect idea, I still need a photo shoot with Capaldi 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Me too :wub:

And as it's due out in August next year perfect opportunity to get the stars to LFCC in July for some pre publicity :D

One in particular :whistling:

Oh I really really hope so! :wub:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

Perfect idea, I still need a photo shoot with Capaldi 

Hopefully SM is listening!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

*Being closer in age to Peter than the author I would have used the term older rather than old but you get the gist. 

Experienced. Mature. Seasoned. Grizzled. Advanced in years. Veteran. Senior. Getting on a bit. Over the hill. Antique. Geriatric. Ancient. One foot in the grave. Still lovely.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, natedammit said:

Experienced. Mature. Seasoned. Grizzled. Advanced in years. Veteran. Senior. Getting on a bit. Over the hill. Antique. Geriatric. Ancient. One foot in the grave. Still lovely.

Full of life experiences. Not as young as I once was. Vintage. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Full of life experiences. Not as young as I once was. Vintage. 

Old enough to know better. Hip replacement candidate.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, natedammit said:

Old enough to know better. Hip replacement candidate.

Care home resident in waiting. Bus pass candidate. But still young enough not to care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Care home resident in waiting. Bus pass candidate. But still young enough not to care.

What are we talking about? Who are you? Are you my son Derek? No Nana, Derek died in WW2, remember? 

Are you my son Derek?

:crying:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sean-connery-james-bond-1326726

Can't believe James Bond is 90! Happy Birthday Sir Sean Connery :drunk:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, natedammit said:

What are we talking about? Who are you? Are you my son Derek? No Nana, Derek died in WW2, remember? 

Are you my son Derek?

:crying:

Derek. You go to your room right now. Upsetting your Nana like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

sean-connery-james-bond-1326726

Can't believe James Bond is 90! Happy Birthday Sir Sean Connery :drunk:

My Grandma’s favourite Bond! ^_^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

My Grandma’s favourite Bond! ^_^

That's no surprise, a Scot loving a Scot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

My Grandma’s favourite Bond! ^_^

Mine too! :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...