General Chat

Broo

5 minutes ago, Broo said:

Ahh I had Batman Forever on in the background while doing housework earlier today and of course I was grinning ear to ear remembering getting to meet Val Kilmer last year :wub: Really can't thank SM enough, and all the folks who work so hard to make the weekend happen, for the amazing experiences and memories we get to have ^_^

Sorry, was having a soppy moment, as you were. ;) 

That's such a beautiful thought.

Now get back to the cleaning, there's a good girl.

Could you actually imagine if they announce him now, as you essentially have a contract!  And you didn't specify what you want done in exchange for the pass 'clean the house' is a vague description and you promised multiple passes in return ;)

Edited by Raylenth

48 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Could you actually imagine if they announce him now, as you essentially have a contract!  And you didn't specify what you want done in exchange for the pass 'clean the house' is a vague description and you promised multiple passes in return ;)

Hm. Interesting...

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

17 minutes ago, Broo said:

Hm. Interesting...

I've had a contract drawn up. Feel free to read the small print before signing. 

crowley-contract-gif-4.gif

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Ok. I'm that intrigued I have set up a Twitter account. Just got to work out how it works. :lol:

What's your user name and I can look for you I searched for the obvious one but that's taken

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1