Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Screw the Spring chat thread, all the cool people are in here.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Screw the Spring chat thread, all the cool people are in here.

YEAH

giphy.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, literally the first thread I've ever started, I had assumed this would unlock some kind of secret Forum Achievement and there'd be confetti but I'm seeing a distinct lack of colourful so...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Image result for tumbleweed gif

2 minutes ago, Broo said:

Also, literally the first thread I've ever started, I had assumed this would unlock some kind of secret Forum Achievement and there'd be confetti but I'm seeing a distinct lack of colourful so...

Yeah, the keys to the executive forum bathroom will be posted out to you but that's about all you get.

Image result for congrats gif

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Yeah, the keys to the executive forum bathroom will be posted out to you but that's about all you get.

Image result for congrats gif

source.gif

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Broo said:

Also, literally the first thread I've ever started, I had assumed this would unlock some kind of secret Forum Achievement and there'd be confetti but I'm seeing a distinct lack of colourful so...

Apologies for the delay. I was still in Spring. 

Confetti-GIF-Image-Download-19.gif

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Apologies for the delay. I was still in Spring. 

Confetti-GIF-Image-Download-19.gif

giphy.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've done the maths so you don't have to. 

37 weeks tomorrow it all starts. :YAHOO:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Screw the Spring chat thread, all the cool people are in here.

I suppose I'll have the place all to myself then..

giphy.gif

I'm 99% sure I'm not going to LFCC and 75% sure I'm going to Spring.. Spring will probably be my last con for a while. Hopefully I'll be back in full con mode by 2022 :thumbup:

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I suppose I'll have the place all to myself then..

giphy.gif

I'm 99% sure I'm not going to LFCC and 75% sure I'm going to Spring.. Spring will probably be my last con for a while. Hopefully I'll be back in full con mode by 2022 :thumbup:

Yay and boo!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I suppose I'll have the place all to myself then..

giphy.gif

I'm 99% sure I'm not going to LFCC and 75% sure I'm going to Spring.. Spring will probably be my last con for a while. Hopefully I'll be back in full con mode by 2022 :thumbup:

I'll miss you this summer :crying:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Broo said:

I'll miss you this summer :crying:

I'll miss you too! :crying: You all have to post lots and lots of photos!! ^_^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I'll miss you too! :crying: You all have to post lots and lots of photos!! ^_^

Of course! :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2019 at 1:27 PM, Raylenth said:

Screw the Spring chat thread, all the cool people are in here.

B)

tenor.gif


TartOccasionalCondor-small.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I suppose I'll have the place all to myself then..

giphy.gif

I'm 99% sure I'm not going to LFCC and 75% sure I'm going to Spring.. Spring will probably be my last con for a while. Hopefully I'll be back in full con mode by 2022 :thumbup:

Dont worry. I will be at the Spring forum. ^_^ As it also looks like I am not going to lfcc either. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

B)

tenor.gif


TartOccasionalCondor-small.gif

You know that since you posted this here that this counts for you too ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Broo said:

You know that since you posted this here that this counts for you too ;)

I have to defend spring. The season of love. :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

B)

 


TartOccasionalCondor-small.gif

I'm confused.  I can't work out what Simon''s saying :headscratch:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I'm confused.  I can't work out what Simon''s saying :headscratch:

Want me to S-P-E-L-L it out for you? :P

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Want me to S-P-E-L-L it out for you? :P

Please do!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Want me to S-P-E-L-L it out for you? :P

I dare you.  (I don't really, that would be irresponsible) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×