General Chat

Broo

2 hours ago, shakeYourGrooveThing said:
21 hours ago, Magicblane said:

Does anyone know when Alice Cooper will definately be confirmed for London July Conicon? 

Cheers guys 

Domnt tink anyone will know, u'll grroovilly have to wait maybe another couple months? Tis possible SM won't start re-confirming guests until things calm more

Yup, the groovy one is right. There's just too much up in the air at the moment to be able to confirm much of anything. 

On 11/30/2020 at 3:23 PM, shakeYourGrooveThing said:

I underastand what ur saying, but it ain't gonna stop people from committing to events/stuff. some people r just very keen to get back on the scene once normality comes back

The only question that remains is; when will that be? :wacko: It might not be for another year I'm afraid. I don't think 2021 will host any major events. 

On 12/6/2020 at 9:19 AM, shakeYourGrooveThing said:

Noot necessarily. Anyway, is there anyway we can do to remove our posts or is it something only the mods can do?

I'll take that as a yes. But no, I don't think we can remove our posts, and as there are no mods around it's stuck there. 

Speaking of no mods, that means I can shout 'boobs' whenever I want - which kind of makes me want to do it less.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...