General Chat

Broo

On 8/10/2020 at 9:53 PM, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

And if Big Finish could persuade Peter as well.......... *sigh* ........ :wub:

Peter has already said unofficially he will do it. He just wants to distance himself from Dr Who a bit for a while and get into other projects which I totally understand. I doubt if it will be as long as the 15 years we've had to wait for Ecclescakes though.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Mfahey79 said:

Finally managed to track down a bottle of Aaron Paul's and Brian Cranston's mezcal in the uk. Hopefully all things being well, can get him to sign it. 

JrIW5Xy.jpgnlXR0U2.jpg

I didn't know such a thing existed, but that is cool.

• Like 2

Can't believe it's 6 years since Peter Capaldi made his feature length debut as the 12th Doctor in Deep Breath. As well as thinking he was a great Doctor, I echo the sentiments of the writer below*

854ac602899f8897e3a5641f4afa9989

*Being closer in age to Peter than the author I would have used the term older rather than old but you get the gist. 

:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

*Being closer in age to Peter than the author I would have used the term older rather than old but you get the gist. 

Experienced. Mature. Seasoned. Grizzled. Advanced in years. Veteran. Senior. Getting on a bit. Over the hill. Antique. Geriatric. Ancient. One foot in the grave. Still lovely.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, natedammit said:

Experienced. Mature. Seasoned. Grizzled. Advanced in years. Veteran. Senior. Getting on a bit. Over the hill. Antique. Geriatric. Ancient. One foot in the grave. Still lovely.

Full of life experiences. Not as young as I once was. Vintage. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Care home resident in waiting. Bus pass candidate. But still young enough not to care.

What are we talking about? Who are you? Are you my son Derek? No Nana, Derek died in WW2, remember? 

Are you my son Derek?

:crying:

• Haha 2