General Chat

Broo

• 3 weeks later...

Well.... around this time I would have beenchecking I have everythibg pscked for travelling to London st 7am tomorrow and double checking schedule plan.   Promising to get to sleep early but failing as usual as we sit up and discuss who we would be meeting.... the plan for the VQ tickets we need etc.    I totally appreciate the decision made and it is absolutely the right one but still gutted.    We still have the time off from work so plan a wee day trip to st abbs (twinned with new asgard)

• Like 4

4 hours ago, HeartDT said:

Well.... around this time I would have beenchecking I have everythibg pscked for travelling to London st 7am tomorrow and double checking schedule plan.   Promising to get to sleep early but failing as usual as we sit up and discuss who we would be meeting.... the plan for the VQ tickets we need etc.    I totally appreciate the decision made and it is absolutely the right one but still gutted.    We still have the time off from work so plan a wee day trip to st abbs (twinned with new asgard)

Same here, but yeah definitely right decision made!

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

I sure am hoping that it will go ahead as planned in November....:(

Hope so too.  Guess need to see nearer time and if second wave hits.   The hotel i had booked, which is same one i use every yesr,  hasnt even opened back up yet.

17 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Not quite the same as the real thing but......

20200301_095433

..... happy memories :D

Wish I’d done this one now because of all the No Time To Die stuff but oh well couldn’t have if I wanted to

Edited by R4wly97
  • Like 1

On 7/23/2020 at 5:07 PM, HeartDT said:

Hope so too.  Guess need to see nearer time and if second wave hits.   The hotel i had booked, which is same one i use every yesr,  hasnt even opened back up yet.

Fingers crossed I suppose… yeah that too, a lot of hotels desperate now :crying:

• 2 weeks later...