General Chat

Broo

So based off a conversation with a friend I was wondering how everyone arranges their 8x10's.  Do you store them in chronological order as you get them, or by person/show?  Mine are chronological which translates as by show as my interests change over time but I am contemplating giving each show/film their own folder and one for general

7 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

So based off a conversation with a friend I was wondering how everyone arranges their 8x10's.  Do you store them in chronological order as you get them, or by person/show?  Mine are chronological which translates as by show as my interests change over time but I am contemplating giving each show/film their own folder and one for general

Keep meaning to grab a level arch file to organise mine tbh. :lol: But I’m planning on organising mine at the moment by the show/film it’s from.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Keep meaning to grab a level arch file to organise mine tbh. :lol: But I’m planning on organising mine at the moment by the show/film it’s from.

What's stopping you?  Amazon it all and it's done.

35 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I think I do the same as you. I go by show and then the order that I got them for that show. Unless its game of thrones, then it goes to houses and people associated to those houses but still in the order that I get them.

Edited by maegurwen
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, maegurwen said:

I think I do the same as you. I go by show and then the order that I got them for that show. Unless its game of thrones, then it goes to houses and people associated to those houses but still in the order that I get them.

That's a lot of organisation for the GOT ones, but as there's a lot of cast I can see it's doable.

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

So far mine are in chronological order. If I have a photo of myself with guest I put that with the signed 10x8. Works for me that way.

• Like 1

I store mine as I get them :thumbup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

@RaylenthOne of my Instagram friends saw Mads filming a new carlsburg advert in Copenhagen a couple of days ago :lol:

Yeah there's a photo of him circulating and he had a Carlsberg pin on his jacket so we assumed it was a new advert.  Cool that your friend saw it though, it's always interesting to see something being filmed.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Yeah there's a photo of him circulating and he had a Carlsberg pin on his jacket so we assumed it was a new advert.  Cool that your friend saw it though, it's always interesting to see something being filmed.

Yeah he was on his bike waiting to start riding but he couldn’t go because of the traffic :lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

Yeah he was on his bike waiting to start riding but he couldn’t go because of the traffic :lol:

You can say from me, why didn't they go and kidnap him for me?  And ask about series 4 of Hannibal at the same time.  I am very disappointed by their lack of effort even though they didn't know they needed to do all or that or even would have been able to.  Those are mere trivialities.

• Like 1

On 7/1/2020 at 5:43 PM, wjbleming said:

Itoya, Itoya, Itoya...!

You can say from me, why didn't they go and kidnap him for me?  And ask about series 4 of Hannibal at the same time.  I am very disappointed by their lack of effort even though they didn't know they needed to do all or that or even would have been able to.  Those are mere trivialities.

I’ll let them know in advance for next time ;)

• Like 1