General Chat

Broo

1 hour ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

The one I saw was £260 plus postage. I'm no expert but that did seem high.

Always check 2 places, the sold listings as it shows you what people are actually paying, and good price guides https://www.poppriceguide.com/ to know what they should be roughly on for.  Of course it doesn't always follow, one if the Funko's I want is always on Ebay for a lot more than it's valued at on the price guide but because it's very limited the ebay price is pretty much what you would have to pay for it.  

But yeah, if it's a rarer Funko and your considering paying a higher price for it, it might be wise to get your experience owner friends to look at it as there are plenty of fakes out there unfortunately.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

that is very useful. Glad to know that I'm paying roughly the right price for my doctor who pops.

3 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

The one I saw was £260 plus postage. I'm no expert but that did seem high.

yikes. Reminds me of less than a month ago when I ws looking for a dvd. £199 one person was charging on amazon for it, so I bought the dvd off ebay for way less.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, maegurwen said:

yikes. Reminds me of less than a month ago when I ws looking for a dvd. £199 one person was charging on amazon for it, so I bought the dvd off ebay for way less.

It's so frustrating and I could be wrong as I don't want to tar everyone with the same brush but I always think that's a scammer when it's waaaaay over what it should be.  They may have another account where they are selling it a cheaper but still more than it should be on the theory that you see the high priced one, then the one that's a bit cheaper and buy that one as it seems like a bargain.

6 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It's so frustrating and I could be wrong as I don't want to tar everyone with the same brush but I always think that's a scammer when it's waaaaay over what it should be.  They may have another account where they are selling it a cheaper but still more than it should be on the theory that you see the high priced one, then the one that's a bit cheaper and buy that one as it seems like a bargain.

Its perfectly fine to think that. I think it was two different sellers this time though.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Really want to purchase a Robbie Coltrane Diamond pass, since it's now 95% sure i'm attending... Any idea when these might come available again? :angel:

Going by replies on facebook they should already be I think.

• Thanks 1

I Can't seem to buy photo shoot tickets for WWE Road Warrior Animal. According to the website he is doing a photo shoot.  But when you try to buy tickets his name is not there listed like the others. 

Please help  kindest regards 

9 hours ago, Magicblane said:

I Can't seem to buy photo shoot tickets for WWE Road Warrior Animal. According to the website he is doing a photo shoot.  But when you try to buy tickets his name is not there listed like the others. 

Please help  kindest regards 

If he's not in the shop then they just haven't added him yet, I don't know if the mods will see this to be honest so I'd suggest keep checking the ticket page every now and again and if it's not up soon maybe email the shop and prompt them.  They also haven't added the Diamonds yet either.

3 hours ago, Raylenth said:

This is your 1 hour warning for the Doctor Who sale on the Showmasters facebook page.

I haven’t got Facebook so I suppose that stops me from being tempted :P

Having a look at what’s been sold tonight I think I would have gone bankrupt  :lol:

Edited by R4wly97

16 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I haven’t got Facebook so I suppose that stops me from being tempted :P

Having a look at what’s been sold tonight I think I would have gone bankrupt  :lol:

But who....how....you don't have facebook so you can't see what's been sold?  Are you a witch? 

• Haha 2