General Chat

Broo

41 minutes ago, Tom Beaker said:

If they could get Sir Patrick Stewart doing his one man performance of Dickens 'A Christmas Carol' I'd be all over it. I saw him perform it at the Old Vic in the 90's. It was utterly spellbinding. 

Did he do all the songs? "...after all there's only one more sleep 'til Christmas"

1 hour ago, natedammit said:

Did he do all the songs? "...after all there's only one more sleep 'til Christmas"

He did. There was a dance routine and audience participation. At one point we all threw bobbins of cotton onto the stage and shouted 'make it sew'.....

Good times! ;)

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Tom Beaker said:

He did. There was a dance routine and audience participation. At one point we all threw bobbins of cotton onto the stage and shouted 'make it sew'.....

Good times! ;)

"Captain Ebenezer Picard's log, stardate 24th December 1843: I was visited today by a mysterious spirit. It was probably Q again."

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Finally! Think it must of got held up in customs between Scotland and England  :lol:

My own bit of Tardis. :wub:

Have you dismantled the pen to see if it's bigger on the inside?

• Haha 6

20 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I’m doing Flatline tonight you should join us!

I’ve been doing charity re-watches every week with a different Twelfth Doctor episode every time to raise money for It’s Good 2 Give that Peter is a patron of! :D

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-display/showROFundraiserPage?pageId=1163089

What a great idea :D

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

Love it and a great episode too! :wub:

I love the references to Heaven Sent. My personal favourite episode. The moment Peter overtook Tom Baker to become my number one Doctor. :wub:

Edited by Peter Capaldi Fan
Addition
  • Like 1