General Chat

Broo

5 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

Everyone keeps asking me to go on Twitter, I probably will do eventually but not right now, my pages keep me busy on Instagram :lol:

Oo I’m intrigued!?

You'll have to join now. Otherwise you'll just be wondering....:whistling:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

Everyone keeps asking me to go on Twitter, I probably will do eventually but not right now, my pages keep me busy on Instagram :lol:

Oo I’m intrigued!?

Yes you should. You really, really, really should. There are reasons. Oh and so should @The Friendly Dalek :D

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

My first Funko Pop given to me by a friend. 

20200514_104818

I know they're not to everyone's taste but I have already ordered another two. :D

Excellent. Now go have a look at how much the one of 12th Doctor in his spacesuit is and decide if you want to add it :lol:

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

I tried but it would seem Mr. @The Friendly Dalek would need to reciprocate the follow so I can do the needful.

I have indeed been on Twitter for quite a while, but I made a new account a few months ago, so you may have followed my original one and not the one I use now. I'll see if I can find you then. I am certainly curious as to what this is about. :lol:

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

12 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I have indeed been on Twitter for quite a while, but I made a new account a few months ago, so you may have followed my original one and not the one I use now. I'll see if I can find you then. I am certainly curious as to what this is about. :lol:

I think Bleming wants to show you his nudes.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

Oo I’m intrigued!?

You must join Twitter R4! You must! Right now!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

And I am assuming you are now suitably disappointed :lol:

• Haha 2