General Chat

Broo

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

In her defence I don't think it was a quiz about Peter Capaldi.......

Well if two of the rounds were Dr Who and The Thick of It, one can only presume the others were about the Paddington films and that episode of The Vicar of Dibley he was in.

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

In her defence I don't think it was a quiz about Peter Capaldi.......

It wasn't. Even the Doctor Who round wasn't about him. Now if it had been a quiz about Peter Capaldi and I got anything less than 100% I would have changed my profile name......

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

It wasn't. Even the Doctor Who round wasn't about him. Now if it had been a quiz about Peter Capaldi and I got anything less than 100% I would have changed my profile name......

Alrighty then:

1. What was the name of Peter Capaldi's character in his first appearance in Dr. Who?

2. How is Peter Capaldi related to overrated singer Lewis Capaldi?

3. In what category did Peter Capaldi apparently win an actual Academy Award?

4. In 1985, which of The Beatles did Peter Capaldi play in the American TV movie 'John & Yoko: A Love Story'?

5. In which surprisingly good film did Peter Capaldi feature alongside Burt Reynolds, one of The Big Bang Theory nerds, and Dot Cotton?

2 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Alrighty then:

1. What was the name of Peter Capaldi's character in his first appearance in Dr. Who?

4. In 1985, which of The Beatles did Peter Capaldi play in the American TV movie 'John & Yoko: A Love Story'?

5. In which surprisingly good film did Peter Capaldi feature alongside Burt Reynolds, one of The Big Bang Theory nerds, and Dot Cotton?

1. Brian

2. Peter is his son

3. Interpretive dance

4. Mick Jagger

5. Star Wars

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Haha 5

42 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Alrighty then:

1 Caecilius

2 Second cousin once removed

3 Short Film Live Action - and for bonus points it was for Franz Kafka's It's A Wonderful Life. Shared award as got same amount of votes as a film called Trevor (I think).

4 George Harrison

5 Bean

• Like 1

1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

Out of the 400 participants of that Zoom quiz, only 200 people submitted their forms back, I’m pretty sure some people just joined to stare at him for 2 hours :whistling:

And some of us managed to stare at him for 2 hours and submit our answers. Admittedly if I had done less staring and more thinking I might have got more right. :whistling:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

And some of us managed to stare at him for 2 hours and submit our answers. Admittedly if I had done less staring and more thinking I might have got more right. :whistling:

I managed to stare at him for 2 hours, submit answers, and eat snacks :whistling:

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

1 Caecilius

3 Short Film Live Action - and for bonus points it was for Franz Kafka's It's A Wonderful Life. Shared award as got same amount of votes as a film called Trevor (I think).

4 George Harrison

5 Bean

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bf51b7e23f269130890

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

1 Caecilius

4 George Harrison

5 Bean

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Hmm, accusations of cheating. I guess we need a full enquiry before I go awarding any points. Also, I don't actually know any of the answers to the questions (ignore the fact that I wrote them), so for all I know Ron may be the winner.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

In your face PCF!!

TartUnlawfulDutchsmoushond-size_restrict

Beaten by a non believer!

Malcolm Tucker: Are You Joking? GIF - Malcolm Tucker Joking GIFs*

I demand a recount. Wrong got one wrong.

20 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

1. Brian

Everyone knows the correct answer is Basil.

Doctor Who GIF - Doctor Who DoctorWho GIFs

*I found the perfect Malcolm Tucker gif but this is a family friendly forum. You'll have to use your imagination!!

Edited by Peter Capaldi Fan
addition
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, natedammit said:

Hmm, accusations of cheating. I guess we need a full enquiry before I go awarding any points. Also, I don't actually know any of the answers to the questions (ignore the fact that I wrote them), so for all I know Ron may be the winner.

You mean I went to all that trouble to look them up on Google and type out my (correct) answers and you can't be bothered to mark them. :no:

Doctorwho Petercapaldi GIF - Doctorwho Petercapaldi Twelve GIFs

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

*I found the perfect Malcolm Tucker gif but this is a family friendly forum. You'll have to use your imagination!!

I think I know the one you mean and have wanted to use it myself before as well, but haven't for the same reasons :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

@R4wly97. Any chance you can join Twitter? I  could really use a Capaldi ally.....

You'll see why.  :D

Everyone keeps asking me to go on Twitter, I probably will do eventually but not right now, my pages keep me busy on Instagram :lol:

Oo I’m intrigued!?