General Chat

Broo

3 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

This has a nice feel good vibe. From yesterday's birthday boy David Tennant and Catherine Tate (who coincidentally has the same birthday as me).:D

And your birthday is close to Peter’s as well, result! 

• Like 1

My quarantine has just been improved. :lol:

94009658_566496924241457_5633003046410649600_n

Also, that signed poster I mentioned the other day, heard back from the place I bought it from, and they basically said that they can't send me a signed one because they're sold out so they're issuing me a full refund instead. 

Edited by The Friendly Dalek
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Also, that signed poster I mentioned the other day, heard back from the place I bought it from, and they basically said that they can't send me a signed one because they're sold out so they're issuing me a full refund instead. 

I've just put mine down to God hating me and moved on.

23 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Nice. I watched all of them last weekend. The 4k scans are good. There's been some poor quality 4k releases (Ghostbusters springs to mind) but this is great quality. Enjoy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Nice set.

And re the poster, yay and boo.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

If they get all living Doctors that will be fantastic. Staying in is the new going out. :clap:

No Ecclestone (surprise, surprise) but yes, every other living Doctor will be there. I'd be surprised if they got the dead ones. THAT would be a coup!

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

No Ecclestone (surprise, surprise) but yes, every other living Doctor will be there. I'd be surprised if they got the dead ones. THAT would be a coup!

Nothing a good medium couldn't sort out. Is there anybody there?

Pity about Eccleston though. 

2 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Nothing a good medium couldn't sort out. Is there anybody there?

Pity about Eccleston though. 

Yeah I don’t think him and the BBC have a good relationship anymore after Doctor Who :unsure:

But Capaldi and Tennant in the same show is :wub:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

How to arrive at a meeting in style. 

0_20200423_123833

And as I had the top deck to myself I may have been casting spells on any inconsiderate drivers. :D

That’s so cool! I heard they were using these buses now, what are they like on the inside? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, natedammit said:

I'm sick of people hopping on board the staying in bandwagon, when staying in originals like myself have always known it was the right thing to do.

Im a stay in original too, only time I go out is mainly to work. I've a week holiday staying in so I thought I would re watch doctor who. :D

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, maegurwen said:

Im a stay in original too, only time I go out is mainly to work. I've a week holiday staying in so I thought I would re watch doctor who. :D

Snap. I'm barely noticing a difference. Apart from queueing at the shops and the hideous amount deaths everything is normal.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

That’s so cool! I heard they were using these buses now, what are they like on the inside? 

One I was on is the same as a normal bus except the seats were in house colours. I sat in the Slytherin seats. Mainly because they were the ones at the front. :lol: