General Chat

Broo

56 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

I am running out of things to clean/tidy during this lockdown  lol   anyone else same?    Even broke out jigsaws lol   doing them and watching  movies.

My house has never been so tidy. I have moved from functional tidy to show home tidy. I just can't bring myself to do the loft. It's not got that bad. And there are probably spiders up there! 

7 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

My house has never been so tidy. I have moved from functional tidy to show home tidy. I just can't bring myself to do the loft. It's not got that bad. And there are probably spiders up there! 

Ahaha same here.. loft hasnt been done but we planned on flooring that before lockdown for extra storage so as soon as we can that will be done.   agree re spiders so i will bravely allow my husband to go up first and ensure all clear before i venture up there lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HeartDT said:

I am running out of things to clean/tidy during this lockdown  lol   anyone else same?    Even broke out jigsaws lol   doing them and watching  movies.

My kids undo all my tidying within 5 minutes of me having tidied. It's a great game we play where I tidy a mess, they make the same mess along with more mess, I tidy those messes, they send in more mess reinforcements, I cry they laugh, lather rinse and repeat ad nauseam. It's really fun I'm having a great lockdown :YAHOO:;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Magicblane said:

What are the chances of (LFCC 20) being cancelled this year?

I hope it won't, I really want to buy my ticket and KAREN ALLEN photo shoot. But worried it won't happen.

Suppose refunds will be issued if it happens...

As it stands, the event is going ahead. Showmasters released a statement recently explaining the situation, which I'll link for you. If the event is cancelled then yes you will be refunded. 

2 hours ago, Magicblane said:

I hope it won't, I really want to buy my ticket and KAREN ALLEN photo shoot. But worried it won't happen.

Maybe not cancelled and the statement can be as optimistic as it likes, but I'll be astonished if it goes ahead on the current dates. Whilst lockdown in some forms will be lifted possibly by then, gatherings of thousands and thousands of people in an enclosed space where people have travelled from all over the globe will probably still be banned.

On 4/12/2020 at 9:17 AM, Magicblane said:

just remain optimistic grrrrooovy dudes!! 

hopefully everything will pan out by the end of May/early June.