General Chat

Broo

16 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I cleaned half my oven.  Woo

Someone has to ask. Why only half? Are you saving the rest for another day's excitement? I worry for the day I look longingly at my wheelie bins and decide they need a good clean! :wacko:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Someone has to ask. Why only half? Are you saving the rest for another day's excitement? I worry for the day I look longingly at my wheelie bins and decide they need a good clean! :wacko:

Beat me to it.  Why half?  Lol    i have cleaned all my kitchen cupboard and re-organised them all as well as fridge.  Did all my beds n curtains and windows too.    Wardrobes tomorrow... can hardly contain myself lol

31 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I am sat waiting for 2 hours for a Domino’s pizza delivery what has happened to the world, it used to be a 20 minute wait :eek:

We were the same with a chippy. Told we'd get it in a hour or so (understandably, it's 1 of a extremely few places open in town) and we didn't get it till 2 hours later! :eek:

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

2 hours ago, HeartDT said:

Beat me to it.  Why half?  Lol    i have cleaned all my kitchen cupboard and re-organised them all as well as fridge.  Did all my beds n curtains and windows too.    Wardrobes tomorrow... can hardly contain myself lol

The excitement got to me and I had to go and have a lie down.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

I am sat waiting for 2 hours for a Domino’s pizza delivery what has happened to the world, it used to be a 20 minute wait :eek:

1 hour ago, wjbleming said:

We were the same with a chippy. Told we'd get it in a hour or so (understandably, it's 1 of a extremely few places open in town) and we didn't get it till 2 hours later! :eek:

I hope your food was still edible.  Our chippy is reopening on Monday apparently, at least its another option for people.

7 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I hope your food was still edible.  Our chippy is reopening on Monday apparently, at least its another option for people.

It was. Just hope the Chinese takeaway we usually use opens again soon. Do enjoy it. :lol: Everywhere else is shut in town, barring the chippy at the other end of town, and (finding out after dinner) a Dominoes and a Del Pieros. (Had to be careful there. Nearly swore misspelling shut. :lol:)

2 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

It was. Just hope the Chinese takeaway we usually use opens again soon. Do enjoy it. :lol: Everywhere else is shut in town, barring the chippy at the other end of town, and (finding out after dinner) a Dominoes and a Del Pieros. (Had to be careful there. Nearly swore misspelling shut. :lol:)

It is all very shut, isn't it.

I'm in 2 minds about it all, as long as they are taking sensible precautions then it's good.  The chippy will be asking everyone to queue outside and only have the person being served inside and will take orders and payment over the phone, but there's no way they can stay the required distance apart from the other staff.  It's the same with Dominoes.  On one hand it's a lifeline in a way because if you're running out of stuff you can get takeaway but the staff are pretty much being forced to work, so yeah.....

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

No they forget some of our order! Rang up and it turns out they’d took it off the menu, not told anyone but charged us for it anyway! :chair:

• Sad 4