General Chat

Broo

Now in self-isolation for 2 weeks because lil sis has suspected Coronavirus, not allowed back to work until 3rd April and my holiday has been cancelled this morning, will get money back though :no::uhoh:

Not ideal but I’d rather do this then spread the virus to someone vulnerable plus I work in healthcare so can’t put patients at risk either :coolthumb:

• Sad 5

46 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Now in self-isolation for 2 weeks because lil sis has suspected Coronavirus, not allowed back to work until 3rd April and my holiday has been cancelled this morning, will get money back though :no::uhoh:

Not ideal but I’d rather do this then spread the virus to someone vulnerable plus I work in healthcare so can’t put patients at risk either :coolthumb:

Well don't come in here spreading it round everywhere.

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

Same here for me n hubby.. am one with symptons but managing ok at home    he can work from home anyway and is oit road in his office most of day .  On plus side as i cant work from home i am binging chicago fire lol

Edited by HeartDT
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

Thank you, she seems to have mild symptoms at the moment and I’m feeling fine so hopefully the virus will pass through quickly :thumbup:

Best wishes to you and your sister. A little something to make the 2 weeks pass more quickly. 

images (2)

:D

• Thanks 1

Challenging times ahead. Those on the acute side of the NHS have far more very ill people to care for. Those like myself who deal with patients on a more scheduled basis try to keep the rest of the service going as safely and effectively as possible. But we all pull together. If everyone did the same everywhere it would be so much easier. A little kindness goes a long way. :smile:

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

Same here for me n hubby.. am one with symptons but managing ok at home    he can work from home anyway and is oit road in his office most of day .  On plus side as i cant work from home i am binging chicago fire lol

Get well soon Heart

7 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Challenging times ahead. Those on the acute side of the NHS have far more very ill people to care for. Those like myself who deal with patients on a more scheduled basis try to keep the rest of the service going as safely and effectively as possible. But we all pull together. If everyone did the same everywhere it would be so much easier. A little kindness goes a long way. :smile:

Good luck to you all PCF and I'm praying we all don't need you, but thank you all.

Image result for peter capaldi gif

• Like 2

6 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

I'm sorry to hear that, best wishes to you both and take care xx

1 hour ago, HeartDT said:

Hope you're feeling better soon xx

20 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Very best wishes to you too xx

source.gif

(It was surprisingly difficult to get a capaldi hug gif, I'm learning that his Doctor wasn't a hugger...)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, Broo said:

source.gif

(It was surprisingly difficult to get a capaldi hug gif, I'm learning that his Doctor wasn't a hugger...)

It took 3 series :D

From this...…..

Doctorwho Twelve GIF - Doctorwho Twelve Petercapaldi GIFs

To this...………

Bring It In GIF - Hug Love Friends GIFs

:wub:

Notice the subtle way PCF manages to get another couple of Capaldi gifs into the thread. :whistling:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Notice the subtle way PCF manages to get another couple of Capaldi gifs into the thread. :whistling:

Because you can never have too many Capaldi gifs :whistling:

(I am going to be doing this for two weeks now enjoy!) :poki:

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51aece43c76cc96b71e53

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51ae57ca4085a0ca25aa2

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

At the office now, one day a week.... never had such a quiet drive over here :P can get a lot of work done tbh....

Looking forward to LFCC so much, some positive thinking is amazing. Probably gonna order my Robbie Coltrane DP next month.

Sacha Dhawan did an Instagram story last night asking people what they are grateful for and how they are coping with things, I sent one to him about how we are grateful for the support from our family and neighbours during the isolation and he added it to this story! If you’re on Instagram it’s worth looking at his story and all the messages people have sent him.

Such a nice guy really hoping I can meet him at LFCC :wub:

• Like 4

My daughter developed a cough this morning so we are all in isolation now for 2 weeks too. She's fine with it, I'm sure it's nothing, just a necessary precaution. Remind me, is daytime drinking frowned upon or have I imagined that? ;)

• Sad 4

30 minutes ago, Broo said:

My daughter developed a cough this morning so we are all in isolation now for 2 weeks too. She's fine with it, I'm sure it's nothing, just a necessary precaution. Remind me, is daytime drinking frowned upon or have I imagined that? ;)

It's a requirement at this point I think.

I hope she gets over it quickly , and the rest of you don't get it.

15 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It's a requirement at this point I think.

I hope she gets over it quickly , and the rest of you don't get it.

It is indeed, a cough and/or temp and it's 1 week isolation and 2 weeks isolation for members of the family with no symptoms. And thank you x

10 minutes ago, natedammit said:

What's really important in these oh so troubling times, is that we look after each other. So please, if you have any elderly neighbours, please spare a thought for them and perhaps check in on them.

On a completely unrelated note, does anybody live near @Peter Capaldi Fan ?

Ow snap haha