General Chat

Broo

27 minutes ago, Broo said:

*Grumbles reluctantly* y'all were right. Ergh I feel unclean!! ;) Though I like the way you put it @VikingGrrrl, it sorta shifts the blame from me and places it entirely on the sentient pops finding their way onto my shelf :lol:

And it was a figure from The Lost Boys :)

Question for you both (and indeed anyone reading this who collects) cause I'm curious, of the ones you have, which is your favourite?

Of course. It's not like we go to a store and buy them. One Pop just find it's way into your house and then more just magically appear. AND IT NEVER ENDS!! :lol:

Which one from The Lost Boys? :smile: I got David on my wish list ^_^

My favorite is the flocked version of Ghost from GoT :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Of course. It's not like we go to a store and buy them. One Pop just find it's way into your house and then more just magically appear. AND IT NEVER ENDS!! :lol:

And now Broo's going to be like 'there's furry Funko's?'

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I like your take, consider it appropriated as my own excuse :lol:

Michael :) the David one looks awesome though!

Aww Ghost :wub:

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

And now Broo's going to be like 'there's furry Funko's?'

That was literally my first thought :lol::lol::lol: The second being "Aww Ghost" ;)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Broo said:

*Grumbles reluctantly* y'all were right. Ergh I feel unclean!! ;) Though I like the way you put it @VikingGrrrl, it sorta shifts the blame from me and places it entirely on the sentient pops finding their way onto my shelf :lol:

And it was a figure from The Lost Boys :)

Question for you both (and indeed anyone reading this who collects) cause I'm curious, of the ones you have, which is your favourite?

hard to choose, although most of then are gaming related and about five or six are game of thrones related.

• Like 1

ok every year Im like ok I cant go I have to many events going on ill take a break its been 13 years surely I can miss one it wont matter

WRONG SO VERY WRONG

(I already got a hotel in place last year just in case :blink:)

I cant miss this one at all so if anybody knows someone who wants a kidney its one of two, its survived 32 years sure its got a few more years in it, occasional alcohol abuse but so far so good open to offers :lol::smile:

9 hours ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

ok every year Im like ok I cant go I have to many events going on ill take a break its been 13 years surely I can miss one it wont matter

WRONG SO VERY WRONG

I cant miss this one at all so if anybody knows someone who wants a kidney its one of two, its survived 32 years sure its got a few more years in it, occasional alcohol abuse but so far so good open to offers :lol::smile:

Who knows, we might actually speak this year, and that’s free! lol

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

WRONG SO VERY WRONG

I know what you mean. For the last couple of years I’ve thought I wouldn’t make it, but always have at the last minute! Although this weekend will be the first Showmasters London event that I won’t attend since I started in 2013.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

I know what you mean. For the last couple of years I’ve thought I wouldn’t make it, but always have at the last minute! Although this weekend will be the first Showmasters London event that I won’t attend since I started in 2013.

its so true each year Im like I really need to rethink about cons and then i get sucked right back in

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

its so true each year Im like I really need to rethink about cons and then i get sucked right back in

This is so me. I used to just do LFCC, so I could spend big. Then I just had to go to a con in December, so it became 'lets just have a cheaper LFCC'. Now I'm going to a con abroad in March, so it became 'lets not do LFCC'. Then Riz Ahmed was announced so it became 'just go and get him on your Rogue One poster'. Following this week of announcements, i'm resigned to the the fact that it'll probably be LFCC as normal, so I'm trying to pick up extra shifts at work

Edited by tenaciouspirit
  • Haha 4