General Chat

Broo

42 minutes ago, Broo said:

So my first (and last) foray into the Pop world went spectacularly :lol::lol::lol:

HQJX8F.jpg

Did you see my tweet to you?

33 minutes ago, Broo said:

I mean, it doesn't matter to me since I'm not keeping it in its box anyway, I just found it hilarious :lol:

I'd contact who you bought it from about that.  I know you aren't a collector but that's quite a big thing I think in the funko world, you might get a free replacement.

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Did you see my tweet to you?

I'd contact who you bought it from about that.  I know you aren't a collector but that's quite a big thing I think in the funko world, you might get a free replacement.

I haven't seen it yet no sorry! I'll check in in a minute :) and it was from Amazon and I don't think I can be bothered with the faff of returning it lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Broo said:

If I were a collector I would be returning it for sure, it's impressively bad lol but Doc is now happily sitting on my nerd shelf so I'm happy :)

All that matters is that you are happy with it and he's very cute.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Broo said:

If I were a collector I would be returning it for sure, it's impressively bad lol but Doc is now happily sitting on my nerd shelf so I'm happy :)

As a collector I would keep it, it is one of a kind after all :lol: And may we see some photos of this 'nerd shelf'? :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, VikingGrrrl said:

As a collector I would keep it, it is one of a kind after all :lol: And may we see some photos of this 'nerd shelf'? :D

One of a kind for sure! :lol: tempted to keep the box now! 

And the nerd shelf I think sounds more interesting than it is so I fear a photo would be disappointing. It just has some books, comics, signed dvds/Blu-rays, my convention folders, and now my Doc Holliday :) also, if I show you, you'll notice that there's a second pop figure my husband surprised me with today that I was totally furious at him for buying because of my "only one Pop" stance and I can't have y'all seeing that! I'll never hear the end of it ;) Bl**dy husband being all nice and thoughtful!!!! :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Broo said:

And the nerd shelf I think sounds more interesting than it is so I fear a photo would be disappointing. It just has some books, comics, signed dvds/Blu-rays, my convention folders, and now my Doc Holliday :) also, if I show you, you'll notice that there's a second pop figure my husband surprised me with today that I was totally furious at him for buying because of my "only one Pop" stance and I can't have y'all seeing that! I'll never hear the end of it ;) Bl**dy husband being all nice and thoughtful!!!! :lol:

What did we say?  Once you Pop, you never stop :D

And now I want to know what the second one is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Broo said:

Sounds like a lovely shelf ^_^ It seem you've just learned that Pops multiply like bunnies :lol: And what Pop did your husband not get you? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

What did we say?  Once you Pop, you never stop :D

And now I want to know what the second one is.

4 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Sounds like a lovely shelf ^_^ It seem you've just learned that Pops multiply like bunnies :lol: And what Pop did your husband not get you? 

*Grumbles reluctantly* y'all were right. Ergh I feel unclean!! ;) Though I like the way you put it @VikingGrrrl, it sorta shifts the blame from me and places it entirely on the sentient pops finding their way onto my shelf :lol:

And it was a figure from The Lost Boys :)

Question for you both (and indeed anyone reading this who collects) cause I'm curious, of the ones you have, which is your favourite?

• Haha 2