General Chat

Broo

46 minutes ago, Broo said:

Followed you on twitter btw, it's a v old pic for my profile so I might not be recognisable without my wrinkles ;)

I know I'm new to this social media malarkey but I can't find you. I can only see 2 scandi-noirs, a cat lady, a bear and an oirish boy. :D

28 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

I know I'm new to this social media malarkey but I can't find you. I can only see 2 scandi-noirs, a cat lady, a bear and an oirish boy. :D

Hm, weird. Definitely followed. Ah well, no biggie :)

4 minutes ago, Broo said:
33 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Hm, weird. Definitely followed. Ah well, no biggie :)

Ah yes, the old "I tried to follow you, but I couldn't find you" trick. Harsh PCF, harsh.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

55 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Easiest way - go into my profile and look at my followers and Broo's there, you can click on to follow her.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Ok. Found you. Didn't recognise you without your shirt being ripped off. Soz. :D

I'm suddenly very glad my husband doesn't read these forums, he might get the wrong idea or something...

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Currently wandering around Covent Garden. Attending Sophie Aldred's book signing,then going to see a screening of The Room,and then I'm topping it off with Sabaton's concert tonight. Today will be packed but so worth it. :lol:

Is the Sophie Aldred signing at the Who Shop or Forbidden Planet?

10 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Currently wandering around Covent Garden. Attending Sophie Aldred's book signing,then going to see a screening of The Room,and then I'm topping it off with Sabaton's concert tonight. Today will be packed but so worth it. :lol:

Well, today was absolutely brilliant. That was easily one of the best concerts I've ever been to. I'll put up some photos of my signed stuff from Sophie and Tommy later. 

• Like 3