General Chat

Broo

For the geeks among us today is a very special day. 

Reads the same both ways. First time this has happened since 11th November 1111.

In case you're wondering (probably not) it's not too long until the next one. 21st December next year. Then you've got to wait until the year 3030!

It's all just......

wibbly-wobbly-timey-wimey-gif-7.gif

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Reads the same both ways. First time this has happened since 11th November 1111.

In case you're wondering (probably not) it's not too long until the next one. 21st December next year. Then you've got to wait until the year 3030!

It's all just......

mmm LFCC 3030...:P 

14 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

It's all just......

21 12 2021 isn't a palindrome. 12th February next year will be the next one and we've had quite a few since the start of this century. What was special about yesterday was that it was a palindrome whether the date was written in the UK or US style. The next one that will be true is, I think, the 3rd March 3030. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, mpharris said:

21 12 2021 isn't a palindrome. 12th February next year will be the next one and we've had quite a few since the start of this century. What was special about yesterday was that it was a palindrome whether the date was written in the UK or US style. The next one that will be true is, I think, the 3rd March 3030. 

giphy.gif

It's almost as if PCF just read something somewhere and didn't use her own brain to think about what she was posting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, mpharris said:

Doctor Who Dr Who GIF - DoctorWho DrWho PeterCapaldi GIFs

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Norwegian word of the day: (and this one's really hard so I'm proud of myself for learning it) Foto!

I learned all the Japanese Hiragana over the weekend. But your Norwegian language odyssey is super impressive too.

• Like 1

Ahh I had Batman Forever on in the background while doing housework earlier today and of course I was grinning ear to ear remembering getting to meet Val Kilmer last year :wub: Really can't thank SM enough, and all the folks who work so hard to make the weekend happen, for the amazing experiences and memories we get to have ^_^

Sorry, was having a soppy moment, as you were. ;) 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1