General Chat

Broo

9 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Well, that episode was something. :lol:

There was a lot I liked, but I am concerned about how exactly this big reveal will play out. Obviously I can't elaborate further, but Chibnall is playing a very dangerous game here if he doesn't manage to pull this off. 

Yeah Chibnall has got to do this right 

• Like 4

Oh dear, there's gonna be some disappointed Whovians (aka neeeeeerds) soon.

Can't you just be happy something not rubbish/annoying has happened, rather than focussing on the potential future rubbish/annoying thing? You sound like wrestling fans. 

1 hour ago, natedammit said:

Oh dear, there's gonna be some disappointed Whovians (aka neeeeeerds) soon.

Can't you just be happy something not rubbish/annoying has happened, rather than focussing on the potential future rubbish/annoying thing? You sound like wrestling fans. 

But he's the reason we can't have nice things.

2 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Whovians are never happy unless they have something to moan about. Fact. Show us a good episode and we'll worry for years how it will all go wrong.

Sounds like most fandoms to be fair...

Finally got round to watching the episode. I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed it which was a nice surprise given that I’ve admittedly been on the rocks with the series so far. :thumbup:

I’m glad that others share the concern I’ve felt in regards to Chibnall and the direction of the show - particularly now with this big reveal - but I guess we’ll have to wait and see how it develops. 

• Like 5