General Chat

Broo

15 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Guess who hasn't seen tonight's episode yet. :lol: I think I should soon before I come across a spoiler somewhere if it's as significant as people are saying.

I think if you are on any feeds and don't want to be spoiled you need to stay off the internet until you have seen the ep or watch it ASAP.

6 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

It is as significant as people are saying. That is all I am gonna say and everyone who has the desire to say more than that will get hit with the custom user title I had created back for the Avengers spoilers already.

Thankfully I am not following anything that will spoil it for me though I'm really resisting the temptation to just look it up and get it over with.  The 2 posts I saw were extremely vague, and were just enough to guess something has happened and who it involved.  But a friend has been spoiled already by that very person posting about it and ruining it for anyone who hadn't seen it and follows them.  Doofus.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I think if you are on any feeds and don't want to be spoiled you need to stay off the internet until you have seen the ep or watch it ASAP.

Thankfully I am not following anything that will spoil it for me though I'm really resisting the temptation to just look it up and get it over with.  The 2 posts I saw were extremely vague, and were just enough to guess something has happened and who it involved.  But a friend has been spoiled already by that very person posting about it and ruining it for anyone who hadn't seen it and follows them.  Doofus.

A friend of mine in the US is like that and was quite surprised when I called her and told her to stay off the internet and turn off all push notifications for her usual sites until she made it home to see the episode. 

According to the friend that's with her and doesn't mind spoilers one of the US sources actually posted about it with pictures not even 5 minutes later. 

15 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

It is as significant as people are saying. That is all I am gonna say and everyone who has the desire to say more than that will get hit with the custom user title I had created back for the Avengers spoilers already.

Ooh, I'd better watch it now then.

I'll be back in an hour with all the spoilsies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Guess who hasn't seen tonight's episode yet. :lol: I think I should soon before I come across a spoiler somewhere if it's as significant as people are saying.

I stupidly went on Twitter and had it spoiled straight away so I second the advice to stay away from social media until you watch. :WINCE: 

Still super excited by it though, hope you enjoy!

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Based on all this, I have decided to watch the episode tonight, just to see what the fuss is about. ;)

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

A friend of mine in the US is like that and was quite surprised when I called her and told her to stay off the internet and turn off all push notifications for her usual sites until she made it home to see the episode. 

According to the friend that's with her and doesn't mind spoilers one of the US sources actually posted about it with pictures not even 5 minutes later. 

I'm giving in and watching now as well -  I know It'll pop up on a site when I load up in the morning otherwise.  Who needs sleep.

These days you need to go off line straight away, you cannot trust that people won't do that, though obviously it's harder with things like this when you aren't expecting significant stuff to happen.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Well, that episode was something. :lol:

There was a lot I liked, but I am concerned about how exactly this big reveal will play out. Obviously I can't elaborate further, but Chibnall is playing a very dangerous game here if he doesn't manage to pull this off. 

Image result for wibbly wobbly timey wimey gif

• Like 4