Jump to content
wjbleming

Guest Suggestions

Recommended Posts

As the last season of Vikings starts very soon :( I would love to meet any of the cast from that! Please make it happen! One of my all time favourite shows!! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harris Yulin (Ghostbusters 2, 24, Buffy & Scar Face)
Thora Birch (American Beauty, Dungeons & Dragons, The Hole & Ghost World)
Fairuza Balk (Return to Oz, American History X, The Craft, Almost Famous & Paradise City)
Kristen Stewart (Twilight, Snow White, The Runaways, Charlie’s Angels & Still Alice)
Erika Christensen (Traffic, Parenthood, Swimfan, Six Degrees & Ten Days in the Valley )
Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Theory, Blossom & Beaches)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, dsmith said:

Pierce Brosnan

Wesley Snipes 

Bruce Dern

The first one would be a diamond Pass in a blink of an eye :o

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gillian Anderson

Nathan Fillion

Ben Affleck

David Boreanaz

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Michael J. Fox

Sigourney Weaver

Alyson Hannigan

Charisma Carpenter

Dacre Montgomery

Joe Keery

Natalia Dyer

Tom Holland

Elizabeth Olsen

Sam Raimi

Dana DeLorenzo

Nathalie Emmanuel

Mitch Pileggi

William B Davis

Deborah Ann Woll

Eliza Dushku

J. August Richards

Kristy Swanson

David Arquette

Chris Evans

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Showmaster

I would like to meet these guests for LFCC 2020 next summer .

 

Sophie Skelton (Outlander)

Michelle Forbes (Star Trek The Next Generation, Battlestar Galactica)

Lana Parrilla (Once Upon A Time, 24...)

Alex Kingston (Doctor Who, ER,..)

Deborah Ann Woll  (Daredevil)

Michelle Gomez (Doctor Who, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina)

Karen David (Galavant, Once Upon A Time, Fear the Walking Dead)

Morena Baccarin  (Stargate SG1, Gotham, Deadpool)

Georgina Haig (Fringe, Once Upon A Time)

Jodie Whittaker  (Broadchurch, Doctor Who)

Miranda Otto (The Lord of the Rings)

Rose McIver (Once Upon A Time, iZombie)

Emily Rose (Haven, Uncharted)

Torri Higginson (Stargate Atlantis)

Amy Manson (Once Upon A Time, Torchwood)

Amy Acker (Angel, Person Of Interest, The Gifted)

Jamie Chung (Once Upon A Time, The Gifted)

Joanne Kelly (Warehouse 13)

Jaime Murray (Warehouse 13, Gotham, Defiance)

 

Richard Dean Anderson (Stargate SG1, MacGyver)

Milo Ventimiglia (Heroes, Gilmore Girls, This Is Us...)

Nathan Fillion (Firefly, Castle...)

Charlie Cox (Daredevil)

Christopher Judge (Stargate SG1)

Corin Nemec ( Parker Lewis Can't Lose , Stargate SG1, Supernatural)

David Giuntoli (Grimm)

Sebastian Stan (Captain America, Gossip Girl)

Ben McKenzie (The OC, Gotham)

Tobias Menzies (Rome, Outlander)

Jon Bernthal (Punisher) 

Henry Ian Cusick (Lost, The 100...)

Peter Capaldi  (Doctor Who)

Eddie McClintock (Warehouse 13)

Sean Pertwee (Gotham)

David Berry (Outlander)

Brian J. Smith (Stargate Universe, Sense8)

Aaron Ashmore  (Smallville, Warehouse 13, Killjoys)

Colin Donnell (Arrow, Chicago Med)

Todd Stashwick (12 Monkeys, Heroes)

Christopher Heyerdahl  (Sanctuary, Stargate, Twilight...)

Zachary Levi (Chuck, Shazam)

Edited by ladrine89
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2019 at 1:26 PM, sammyromie said:

How about Amanda Tapping and Richard Dean Anderson together?

Ok, we have Amanda, now Richard, please :)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2019 at 5:55 PM, Kurdamoni said:

The first one would be a diamond Pass in a blink of an eye :o

Yes would be awesome to see him but I can't say the same for Daniel Craig, never got the Bond vibe from him. I would of picked Clive Owen 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CW's Crisis on Infinite Earths is starting up tonight, so Imma plead for Brandon Routh and Erica Durance especially, but also Melissa Benoist, Bitsie Tulloch, and Tyler Hoechlin

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please get the the Sons of Anarchy guys for London ...at least Kim Coates. If Kim is coming, I will be back for sure!

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Broo said:

CW's Crisis on Infinite Earths is starting up tonight, so Imma plead for Brandon Routh and Erica Durance especially, but also Melissa Benoist, Bitsie Tulloch, and Tyler Hoechlin

How do you feel about us only getting 4 out of 5 parts here in the uk 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

How do you feel about us only getting 4 out of 5 parts here in the uk 

Honestly I think it's kinda hilarious? I mean, I have no idea how it's expected to work missing out what looks to be a rather significant segment (I'll not say why because spoilers) but it's quite the D'Oh for Sky One :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) Stranger Things (any of them... all of them?)

2) Jeff Goldblum

3) Robert Sheehan (plus any other cast from Misfits or The Umbrella Academy)

4) Martin Freeman

5) Tom Holland

6) Evan Peters

7) Ted Danson (plus any other cast from The Good Place)

8) Sean Astin

9) Samantha Morton

10) Any Harry Potter cast

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2019 at 5:16 PM, ladrine89 said:

Hi Showmaster

 I would like to meet these guests for LFCC 2020 next summer .

  

Sophie Skelton (Outlander)

Michelle Forbes (Star Trek The Next Generation, Battlestar Galactica)

Lana Parrilla (Once Upon A Time, 24...)

Alex Kingston (Doctor Who, ER,..)

Deborah Ann Woll  (Daredevil)

Michelle Gomez (Doctor Who, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina)

Karen David (Galavant, Once Upon A Time, Fear the Walking Dead)

Morena Baccarin  (Stargate SG1, Gotham, Deadpool)

Georgina Haig (Fringe, Once Upon A Time)

Jodie Whittaker  (Broadchurch, Doctor Who)

Miranda Otto (The Lord of the Rings)

Rose McIver (Once Upon A Time, iZombie)

Emily Rose (Haven, Uncharted)

Torri Higginson (Stargate Atlantis)

Amy Manson (Once Upon A Time, Torchwood)

Amy Acker (Angel, Person Of Interest, The Gifted)

Jamie Chung (Once Upon A Time, The Gifted)

Joanne Kelly (Warehouse 13)

Jaime Murray (Warehouse 13, Gotham, Defiance)

 

Richard Dean Anderson (Stargate SG1, MacGyver)

Milo Ventimiglia (Heroes, Gilmore Girls, This Is Us...)

Nathan Fillion (Firefly, Castle...)

Charlie Cox (Daredevil)

Christopher Judge (Stargate SG1)

Corin Nemec ( Parker Lewis Can't Lose , Stargate SG1, Supernatural)

David Giuntoli (Grimm)

Sebastian Stan (Captain America, Gossip Girl)

Ben McKenzie (The OC, Gotham)

Tobias Menzies (Rome, Outlander)

Jon Bernthal (Punisher) 

Henry Ian Cusick (Lost, The 100...)

Peter Capaldi  (Doctor Who)

Eddie McClintock (Warehouse 13)

Sean Pertwee (Gotham)

David Berry (Outlander)

Brian J. Smith (Stargate Universe, Sense8)

Aaron Ashmore  (Smallville, Warehouse 13, Killjoys)

Colin Donnell (Arrow, Chicago Med)

Todd Stashwick (12 Monkeys, Heroes)

Christopher Heyerdahl  (Sanctuary, Stargate, Twilight...)

Zachary Levi (Chuck, Shazam)

I want to meet Richard Dean Anderson!! :wub:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2019 at 1:42 PM, Broo said:

Also, Stargate SG-1 actors please! Amanda Tapping in particular (although Richard Dean Anderson in particular too please :lol:)

The Haunting of Hill House cast, Henry Thomas and Carla Gugino in particular

LOST BOYS CAST

Lucifer actors

DCEU actors

That is all for the moment ;)

Yes! :wub: Richard Dean Anderson!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any of the following please!

 

Winona Ryder

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Gillian Anderson

David Tenant 

Peter Davison 

Armin Shimerman

Brent Spiner

David Boreanaz

Seth Green

James Marsters

Eliza Dushku

Anthony Stewart Head

Michael Keaton

Ron Pearlman

Nana Visitor

Avery Brooks

Lance Henrikson

Juliet Landau 

Robia LaMorte

Charisma Carpenter

 

Thank you!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...