Guest Suggestions

wjbleming

Dagney Kerr (Desperate Housewives, Buffy & George Lopez)
Ben McKenzie (Gotham, The O.C. & Southland)
Nikki Reed (Twilight, Thirteen, Sleepy Hollow, The O.C. & Lords of Dogtown)
Zooey Deschanel (New Girl, 500 Days of Summer, Almost Famous & Hitchickers Guide to the Galaxy)
Rachel True (The Craft, Sharknado: Heart of Sharkness & Half & Half)
Masi Oka (Heroes, Scrubs, Hawaii Five-0, The Meg & Get Smart)

• Like 1

Daniel Mays  ( Code 404. Temple. Fisherman's Friends )

Stephen Graham ( This Is England. The Virtues. Line Of Duty )

Pedro Pascal  ( Mandalorian. Game Of Thrones. Narcos )

Diego Luna  ( Rogue One. The Book Of Life. 3 Below: Tales Of Arcadia )

David Tennant  ( Doctor Who. Broadchurch )

Michael Sheen ( Prodigal Son. Good Omens )

Rupert Friend  ( Homeland  ) 

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• Like 3

Ferris Bueller's Day Off cast (Matthew Broderick , Mia Sara , Jennifer Grey)

Adventures in Babysitting cast (Elisabeth Shue , Keith Coogan , Maia Brewton , Anthony Rapp , Penelope Ann Miller)

Lucifer cast ( Lauren German , Lesley-Ann Brandt , Rachael Harris , Tricia Helfer , Kevin Alejandro , Tom Welling , D.B. Woodside , Inbar Lavi & Tom Ellis & Aimee Garcia again)

Looking for Alaska cast (Kristine Froseth , Denny Love , Charlie Plummer)

Teen Witch cast (Robyn Lively , Dan Gauthier)

Outlander cast (Caitriona Balfe , Sam Heughan , Duncan Lacroix , Graham McTavish , Maria Doyle Kennedy)

23 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Highly unlikely to happen I think given his health

He was pictured doing signings at a con this weekend in a mask - at least I only saw the images this weekend, they may have been old but his facial mask looked like it was during the pandemic. 

1 hour ago, Killjoy_gee said:

He was pictured doing signings at a con this weekend in a mask - at least I only saw the images this weekend, they may have been old but his facial mask looked like it was during the pandemic. 

Fair enough, I know he does events in the US so he may have done another recently but travelling overseas is a bit more complicated.  It's the same with Michael J Fox, you do see him occasionally announced in the US I've not seen him in any other countries since he did LFCC.  Looking at their event listings, whilst I'm not assuming it's exhaustively accurate, it looks like neither have done any non US events for a few years.  It may not be impossible, Showmasters have pulled off some good names the last few years and some of them have been guests in long term poor heath, but I'd think it might be in the more improbable range.

Watch them announce him now to prove me wrong :lol:

12 hours ago, Killjoy_gee said:

10 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Fair enough, I know he does events in the US so he may have done another recently but travelling overseas is a bit more complicated.  It's the same with Michael J Fox, you do see him occasionally announced in the US I've not seen him in any other countries since he did LFCC.  Looking at their event listings, whilst I'm not assuming it's exhaustively accurate, it looks like neither have done any non US events for a few years.  It may not be impossible, Showmasters have pulled off some good names the last few years and some of them have been guests in long term poor heath, but I'd think it might be in the more improbable range.

Watch them announce him now to prove me wrong :lol:

I believe that he does private signings at home these days (which where the recent photos were taken). It is VERY rare that he actually attends an event.

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1