Guest Suggestions

wjbleming

Amanda Seyfried (In Time, Ted 2, Les Miserables, Mamma Mia, Mean Girls, Red Riding Head & Veronica Mars)
Emma Roberts (American Horror Story, Scream Queens & Scream 4)
Joseph Lawrence (Melissa & Joey, Blossom, Hawaii Five-0, CSI NY & Half & Half)
Autumn Reeser (Lost Boys 2, Hawaii Five-0, The O.C., No Ordinary Family, Last Resort & The Arrangement)
Gary Grubbs (Bad Lieutenant, The O.C., Will & Grace & The X Files)
Alicia Silverstone (Batman & Robin, Clueless, Surburgatory, Miss Match & Scooby Doo 2)

• Like 3

The kids have requested:

Descendants: Dove Cameron, Sofia Carson, Booboo Stewart & China Ann McClain

The Greatest Showman: Hugh Jackman, Keala Settle, Zac Efron & Zendaya 

Harry Potter: Emma Watson, Maggie Smith, Matthew Lewis, Bonnie Wright, Helena Bonham Carter, Ralph Fiennes & Evanna Lynch

Night at the Museum: Ben Stiller, Steve Coogan and Owen Wilson

Other: Chris Pratt, Tom Holland, Eddie Redmayne and Martin Freeman

I know many of these are highly unlikely but I promised I would suggest them! 

• Like 4

The Flash

Grant Gustin 

Victorious (Nickelodeon)

Ariana Grande

Elizabeth Gillies 

Victoria Justice 

H2O Just Add Water (Nickelodeon)

Claire Holt 

Cariba Heine

Indiana Evans 

Phoebe Tonkin 

Alien Surf Girls/ Lighting Point (Nickelodeon)

Phillipa Courthland

Jessica Green 

Lucy Fry

• Like 1

On 1/3/2020 at 7:04 PM, dogsoldierspoon said:

Shannyn Sossamon (A Knight's Tale, Sleepy Hollow, Wayward Pines, ...). I'd absolutely love to meet her :o 

I'm curious about my mod-edited post. I know you can't mention other conventions, but is even something as incredibly vague as "doing a convention in a certain huge country which houses thousands of conventions" not allowed now? I always find it much more interesting when someone mentions a non-regular con guest is doing a convention somewhere on the planet. At least then you know there's a bigger possibility of him/her attending others :unsure: 

Edited by dogsoldierspoon

The rule is still "if you can find the Event on Google with the provided info it is too much." We appreciate everyone trying to be vague. But for first timers or more rare guests unfortunately often enough even giving the Country (even a big one) is too much info, as it was the case for the edited post.

I do agree that it is interesting to see where in the world certain guests do conventions. I also agree that it is not exactly likely someone flies to New Zealand to see a guest, but it has happened before. The reason for such edits is that the Forum rules have been laid out by SM and they say you can't discuss other Events on here, no matter the Country. Unless the Office tells us that These rules are relaxed and it's only UK Events this applies to the mods will Keep to those rules and amend references to Events in other countries too.

If we'd go strictly by the book even "XYZ is doing a convention, can we get him too?" is too much because Name + simply the word "convention" brings up the other Event on Google.

• Thanks 1

Daniel Stern (Home Alone 1 & 2, C.H.U.D., Whip It, Dilbert, Leviathan, etc.) has signed on with a promoter, so he's doing conventions now! You know he'd be popular enough ;)

Rob Schneider, Kate Beckinsale, John & Joan Cusack and Brian cox have been doing cons too in the past, would be great if you could get them over here as well!

• Like 2

Clare Danes

Rupert Friend

Mandy Patinkin

David Marciano

Bob Odenkirk

Aaron Paul

Bryan Cranston

Jonathan Banks

Ian McKellen

John Turturro

Steve Coogan