DST 2019 Pre Orders

• Moderators

Hi

All pre ordered autographs ordered from last weekends event have no all been packed and will be dropped to the post office tomorrow, they may take 2 days to process them all. 

Uk orders should be with you by the weekend and outside the UK allow 7 to 10 days for delivery depending on where you are based. 

Jason G 

• 1 month later...

Hi Jason.

I contacted you a few times via email and once by Facebook, regarding one of my autographs not being signed in the correct colour as ordered, and it being smudged.   Please can you get into contact with me, so we can sort this out.  It has now been a month. I honestly do appreciate you are a busy man and it being a busy few weeks.  But I really do need this sorted before I think about using this cool service again.

- Any help from the moderators will be gratefully accepted!

Edited by Horus101

Thank you for replying.

I would be happy to send you as much information that I can.   I am not able to send PM to you.  I get a pop up saying I can only send 0 messages a day.   I would prefer not to put my details on a forum anyone can see.   Can you send me a message and see if I can reply to it?  Or maybe an email? 

We do not have PMs enabled on the forum. I am a volunteer and do not have a SM e-mail. I am not e-mailing from my private e-mail anymore, there have been too many issues in the past.

Did you register with the same e-mail address that you used for the correspondence with the store?

• 4 weeks later...