Paint Pen Advice

Diabolik

Morning guys, I just wanted to pick your brains about paint pens - something I’ve never used before but think it may be appropriate for a plastic item I want to get signed.

What are your thoughts about these? Any issues about using them and their longevity (the signature as opposed to the pen itself)? Any good makes of pen to recommend? Any colours to avoid? Etc.

Thanks in advance!

I'll add to that topic, that after this years LFCC Ben Barnes splodgegate, I have since actually used my silver Eddings paint pen that I've had lying around for a long time and they are awesome.  I think it's superior to Posca as the nib works on a different system, so it's fixed in place and you don't have to depress it to get the paint primed and it totally eliminates the chances of splodging.  I got Alice Eve using the silver Eddings (top middle auto) and it's lovely and clear and the right thickness.

No photo description available.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003L787UY/?coliid=IPINGDIDCNS7N&colid=DW4A1VFM63YD&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

They do have other paint pen types if you look at their website but the 1200 range is the perfect nib size.

I’ve used Sakura, Eddings and Pentel and they are all very similar. Not tried Deco but always good things there. Depends what are you wanting to get signed? Funko Pops? Depends if doing the cardboard or the plastic window too.