Timetable updates

chubarker

The big question first

When will the timetables be updated ?

EVERYONE wants to know when the Picard talk will be .

Secondly the web and printable versions are not the same.

I have noticed that the Robin Curtis in costume photshoot is showing at 15:05 on the web version and 13:05 on the printable version, so whcih one is corrent.

If the prinatble version is the correct one, then I'm going to miss the Discovery talk (Which is probably the one talk I wanted to attend) as it clashes slapbang in the middle and had I known this I would not have ordered the photoshoot.

I know people are going to say, go to the talk, leave for the photoshoot and then come back or do the photoshoot and then see the end of the talk, but I've had issues in the past where I've been refused entry into a talk because it's already started and the room is full.

I've also noticed several other differeneces between the web and prinatble timetables, so this is not just the Saturday one.

Also one thing I would like to see is the date the timetable was published on the timetables, this is on the web version but not on the prinatble version which at least let us know which version is current.

I'd assume that they are the same source file. so i don't kknow why this is not already done.

Another thing would be if the prinatble version was available as a PDF.

46 minutes ago, chubarker said:

The big question first

When will the timetables be updated ? Only the office will know, they will post it when they can

EVERYONE wants to know when the Picard talk will be .  They will let people know as soon as they can, but even with the updated schedule it may still change again if guests cancel/get added.  He was only announced Friday and they said they were working on his schedule and to see if he can do any other activities so are probably waiting until they have that firmed up as if he's doing photo's more things will need to be shifted around.

Secondly the web and printable versions are not the same. 

I have noticed that the Robin Curtis in costume photshoot is showing at 15:05 on the web version and 13:05 on the printable version, so whcih one is corrent.

If the prinatble version is the correct one, then I'm going to miss the Discovery talk (Which is probably the one talk I wanted to attend) as it clashes slapbang in the middle and had I known this I would not have ordered the photoshoot. 

I know people are going to say, go to the talk, leave for the photoshoot and then come back or do the photoshoot and then see the end of the talk, but I've had issues in the past where I've been refused entry into a talk because it's already started and the room is full.  It will hopefully be rectified on the updated schedule, but if you ever have an impossible clash between paid activities speak to the sales desk on site and they may refund one (and by that I mean activities you have paid for individually, not that come part of a package as unfortunately when there's this much going on sometimes you have to miss stuff and pick what you want to do the most)  However, yeah, there's not much they can do if you leave and someone enters and the room is then full, if no one can save your seat for you.

I've also noticed several other differeneces between the web and prinatble timetables, so this is not just the Saturday one.  Well spotted, I'll report this post so the mods can pass it on as yeah, there's a few I can see as well!

Also one thing I would like to see is the date the timetable was published on the timetables, this is on the web version but not on the prinatble version which at least let us know which version is current.

I'd assume that they are the same source file. so i don't kknow why this is not already done.

Another thing would be if the prinatble version was available as a PDF.

Queen, can it be passed on to the office that there are quite a few errors between the web and printable version with things being listed at different times on both.  One example is that one version of Saturday has the Teaching With Trek talk and DS9 quiz at almost the same time on 2 different stages and the other has them on the same stage one after the other, but even comparing side by side the whole schedule is completely different between the 2.  I know it will be updated but it might help if they know they have to go through both versions with a fine tooth comb and not just slot Patrick in.

Edited by Raylenth

21 minutes ago, chiara72 said:

Please, we want an update of the time timetable,  in order to understand which tickets of the new guests eventually to buy.

Thank you very much 

Chiara   

They know that chiara.  They will publish them as soon as they can.

• Like 1