Latest Guest Announcement - SIR PATRICK STEWART

showmasters

Hi,

I'm coming in especially for Patrick's talk tomorrow, so I just wanted to check with a Modertator or someone connected to the show that this is still 100% going ahead as of 1pm 25th October?

I wouldn't normally worry, but with the sudden amount of guest cancellations, I'd hate to come for nothing tomorrow!!!

Cheers

54 minutes ago, starscream1989 said:

Hi,

I'm coming in especially for Patrick's talk tomorrow, so I just wanted to check with a Modertator or someone connected to the show that this is still 100% going ahead as of 1pm 25th October?

I wouldn't normally worry, but with the sudden amount of guest cancellations, I'd hate to come for nothing tomorrow!!!

Cheers

I am not a mod or connected to the show but nothing has changed.  The mods and officials will only be able to tell you the same anyway - in the unlikely event he has to cancel they will announce it (usually on facebook) as soon as they can, but outside of that, they can only tell you what I have.

He is currently still attending.

Edited by Raylenth

59 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I am not a mod or connected to the show but nothing has changed.  The mods and officials will only be able to tell you the same anyway - in the unlikely event he has to cancel they will announce it (usually on facebook) as soon as they can, but outside of that, they can only tell you what I have.

He is currently still attending.

58 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

What the Lady above me said.

Thanks for the confirmation both. I'll keep checking the social media during the night but let's hope he makes it (so!) :borg: