Some announcements and cancellations

Raylenth

On 9/29/2019 at 3:17 PM, Ravogd said:

Obviously her one will be but the others will still be happening.

I wonder why I was told this photoshoot wasn't going ahead? I've just contacted again and asked to upgrade.  

49 minutes ago, Chakotayfan100 said:

I have contacted the company via e-mail that sell the photo shoot tickets, and I still have not been refunded for Eric Menyuk photo shoot, frustrating! 

I'd email the Showmasters shop rather than Eventbrite and they can chase it for you.  Email them with your order number at shop@showmastersevents.com

It can take up to 15 working days though from when they issue the refunds until it's back into your account and it's only just been over a week.

Edited by Raylenth

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Spacecadet is here said:

Anyone know whats the Shuttle Shoot on Friday? Theres nothing on any other day? Theres also a Discovery photo shoot but no tickets in the shop? :headscratch: 

On the Facebook page it has a thing about them building a shuttle for DST, I presume it's that and the Friday thing is the unveiling. Other then that, I would expect it to be available for photos the rest of the time. 

Not sure if its big enough to fit a camel in, though. :headscratch:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Spacecadet is here said:

Anyone know whats the Shuttle Shoot on Friday? Theres nothing on any other day? Theres also a Discovery photo shoot but no tickets in the shop? :headscratch: 

Yeah they posted on FB there was a group shoot.

1 hour ago, Chakotayfan100 said:

has Anthony Montgomery cancelled? as don't see him on the main website anymore. when can you expect refunds ? if this is so

He has. They usually issue refunds immediately but it can take up to 15 working days to go back into your account though it's usually quicker than that.

From FB:

Unfortunately Anthony Montgomery is no longer able to attend next weekend's Destination Star Trek. Any solo photo shoots purchased with him will be automatically refunded. We wish him well on his work and look forward to seeing him at a future event.

As we now have Dominic Keating attending, he will take Anthony's place in the double shoot with Connor Trinneer and the current double photo shoot tickets will be honoured for that automatically. If you do not wish to have the Connor Trinneer & Dominic Keating photo just email in and we will refund that for you.

1 hour ago, Spacecadet is here said:

Just checked and the Disco group shoot is now in the shop, it's Saturday only.