list of previous guests. Cannot find MK lists.

Frankieboy

Hi gang, 

I've just got a few new guys hooked on going to conventions and after London, there's no stopping them. 

I've been to so many I've forgotten who I've seen and who I could have seen (missed out on Rutger Hauer back in the days to my biggest regret).

There use to be links to previous Collectormanias with pics of guests and I cannot find them any more and I'm interested in showing them to people to show them some of the guests they wouldn't believe I got or who turned up (Dempsey and Makepiece and Beastmaster :) ). 

Anyone help me with this great trip down memory lane. 

I really do miss Collectormanians in the MK center. Wife could go to John Lewis and I just loved to wonder round. Even the shops got involved. 

Hay ho. 

Cheers all.

There is a whole section down the bottom for previous events, I think many of the earliest events aren't there though but have a look around and you should find most of the shows - you will have to hunt for the info though as they unpin all the topics so the lists of guests attending probably won't still be on the first pages of each event forum any more https://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?/forum/4-previous-showmasters-events/