Photo shoot Timetable

This may be a silly question but this is my first time attending the film fair! Will there just be one photoshoot studio or multiple studios? Is there any way to find out where the studio/s will be at The Congress Centre? Not really familiar with the venue :unsure:

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Em_Power said:

This may be a silly question but this is my first time attending the film fair! Will there just be one photoshoot studio or multiple studios? Is there any way to find out where the studio/s will be at The Congress Centre? Not really familiar with the venue :unsure:

Thanks!

I'd say given the timings on the schedule all follow on from each other there will only be one booth and whilst I've not attended I'm sure it'll be very easy to find - it's not going to be a huge venue and if it's not obvious once you get in just ask the crew.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

I'd say given the timings on the schedule all follow on from each other there will only be one booth and whilst I've not attended I'm sure it'll be very easy to find - it's not going to be a huge venue and if it's not obvious once you get in just ask the crew.

Thanks for being so helpful Raylenth :smile: So long as it's not LFCC type big I'm sure we'll able to find it somehow!

16 minutes ago, Em_Power said:

Thanks for being so helpful Raylenth :smile: So long as it's not LFCC type big I'm sure we'll able to find it somehow!

London Film Fair is not near as big as LFCC; it's just a nice little show with nice guests every edition.

There is always only 1 photo area which is always near the guests. Just enjoy and have fun (I know I will tomorrow at the show).

20 hours ago, Disneymaniacus said:

London Film Fair is not near as big as LFCC; it's just a nice little show with nice guests every edition.

There is always only 1 photo area which is always near the guests. Just enjoy and have fun (I know I will tomorrow at the show).

Thanks so much! It was a nice change from the crowds at LFCC! Had a great time, I hope you enjoyed the day :)