Tom Baker attending on 15th Sept

4 hours ago, Andrewmoore0 said:

Any indication of what time he will be attending the event?  I would love to go, as I have missed Tom on a couple of occasions now, but won't have the whole day available to me.

What time can you arrive there? Usually he's leaving early, if it's limited time.

4 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

What time can you arrive there? Usually he's leaving early, if it's limited time.

I can arrive as early as needed, it is the second half of the day that is a problem.  I watched a couple if vlogs from last year and Tom didn't arrive until about 12:45pm.  So if he is there in the morning, then I am golden!

Edited by Andrewmoore0

For those making the trek to see Tom Baker I’ve just heard from the venue that he’s only going to be there from 12 until 3pm, with a photo shoot in between. VQ’s have also been given out and are already in the hundreds apparently. I’m en route now, having started out at 8am and won’t arrive until gone 2pm so it’s not looking good. :(

Ive got to say that information about this event needs to improve in future as I wouldn’t have bothered if I’d known about Tom’s limited appearance time beforehand. We’ve also had some cancellations that have not been posted on the forum and were first pointed out by forum users.

Just some constructive criticism before I get the backlash as the other event forums are usually on top form! ;)

• 2 weeks later...