ANTIQUES ROADSHOW - SUNDAY PICTORIAL GARDEN PARTY

gobo1979uk

Anyone see antiques roadshow tonight  with their item on the Morden Hall Sunday Pictorial Garden party? It totally looked like a 1940s/50s version of LFCC. Autograph signings, photoshoots, recordings with stars, main stage, auctions... the lot!  Things they have that we don't though - telephone call with a star, act a scene with a star, star horoscopes, film dogs, and a funfair. Maybe some ideas for Jason for next year - we need a funfair and some film animals..maybe the cat from Captain marvel.

Never anything like this existed before. How do you fancy this for a lineup ...Bert Lancaster, John Laurie, Bela Lugosi, John Mills, David Niven, Alastair Sim, Peter Ustinov, Orson Welles, Richard Attenborough, Dirk Bogarde, Diana Dors, Douglas Fairbanks, Audrey Hepburn.

DSCF6512-001-800x800.JPGDSCF6514-001-800x800.JPG
  • Like 1

I only saw the last 10 minutes so didn't see this segment, if I remember I'll try and find it on catch up.

Showmasters have had a TV related animal as a guest before https://showmasters.photoshelter.com/gallery/Redbeard/G0000a6ODlR_ZZY0/C0000INdg.S3Yrew

For anyone worried, it was an extremely limited shoot and he was given regular breaks every so many shots, and he was not out with the attendees during the rest of the day.

8 hours ago, natedammit said:

What kind of weirdo would want want their picture taken with a...oh look, there you are.

How could I not, he's sooo cute, who wouldn't want to play with the cute doggie.  Wanna play with the cute puppy?  Come on boy, fetch the ball.

44 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

How could I not, he's sooo cute, who wouldn't want to play with the cute doggie.  Wanna play with the cute puppy?  Come on boy, fetch the ball.

The picture I saw looked like a hairy, stinky, panting dumb beast...

wait for it

...getting her picture taken with a dog.

AAAAH,  you never saw that coming, pew pew.

giphy.gif

20 hours ago, Raylenth said:

I only saw the last 10 minutes so didn't see this segment, if I remember I'll try and find it on catch up.

Showmasters have had a TV related animal as a guest before https://showmasters.photoshelter.com/gallery/Redbeard/G0000a6ODlR_ZZY0/C0000INdg.S3Yrew

For anyone worried, it was an extremely limited shoot and he was given regular breaks every so many shots, and he was not out with the attendees during the rest of the day.

Oh wow didn't know that. Dog must have been bored stiff.

1 hour ago, gobo1979uk said:

Oh wow didn't know that. Dog must have been bored stiff.

He was fine, they really had his well being as a priority so they honestly had a break every so many photo's so he was out of the lights, could have a drink/play and they really limited the number of tickets sold to keep the session short.