Jonathan Frakes?

ussff

We are very sorry to announce that Jonathan Frakes will not now be able to join us at Destination Star Trek! The good news is that it's because he will be directing episode 8 of season 3 Discovery at the time, so we all at least have that to look forward to! 1f642.png:-) Any photo shoots that have been purchased will be automatically refunded at the start of next week. Thanks for understanding and we wish Jonathan all the best in bringing us another amazing new episode of Discovery to watch next season!

I think the time of year DST is held is going to be a recurring issue when booking Mr Frakes. Many production schedules are in full flow by October and he's more likely to be in demand for his services...

Better trying for June/July with Collectormania or LFCC, or LFCC Spring perhaps?<_<

• Like 1

I've asked if this was missed and the office wants me to put up a cancellation topic. It's the weekend, so I have not had a reply yet unfortunately. Due to a certain incident  at LFCC I do not want to post anything without office approval.

We have removed the predictions about him cancelling because it wasn't funny, and 80 percent were offensive to begin with. If you repeat the same behaviour now I will issue immediate bans, especially if you are starting to throw around accusations that Jonathan was never booked. 

• Like 2

Nothing mad or bad to write, just sad that he can't make it. He's the last main TNG character on my list to meet and has been for a while, but if work keeps him away from the fans, I will wait until he retires if that's what it takes to meet him!