Latest Guest Announcement - BRENT SPINER

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement - Brent Spiner

Appearing: Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Autograph: £50

Photo Shoot: £50

Tickets Available Now - http://bit.ly/DSTUK19

Destination Star Trek welcomes the return of Brent Spiner to the event this October. Data is without doubt a fan favourite and the recent news that he is set to appear in Star Trek Picard, gives us even more reason to celebrate!
As Data, Spiner appeared in all 7 seasons of The Next Generation, and then appeared in all 4 TNG movies, getting a writers credit for Star Trek Nemesis.

Spiner also appeared in a handful of Enterprise episodes primarily as Arik Soong. Outside of Star Trek, Brent has always remained busy showing up in Independance Day, Phenomenon, The Big Bang Theory, Warehouse 13, Ray Donovan and Outcast to name but a few!

Brent-Spiner-DST2019.jpg

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000653/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, chiara72 said:

It would be necessary a miracle to be able for me to attend this convention... because I think that nobody will give to me a permission at the work.

There’s always the send in service if you can’t attend but still want an autograph chiara.

On 9/4/2019 at 8:23 PM, chiara72 said:

It would be necessary a miracle to be able for me to attend this convention... because I think that nobody will give to me a permission at the work.

Thanks to God, the miracle happened really! After 10 years, I have persuaded my new principal to give to me Saturday as day off! I have obtained it! Therefore I have already booked the flights and the hotel. Now I should only buy the tickets of the convention.

• Like 2

Sure, I will be able to attend your convention on Saturday. This time I need only to speak with Brent, therefore I think that I will buy a ticket for an autograph, because I know that you can't speak very long with the guests when you make a photo with them. However, I suppose that there will be some talks with the guests too, right? Obviously I don't think to speak with him in a public talk, but I wanted only to see him on the stage on Saturday. Is it possible? When can we have the schedule of the convention, in order to buy the right tickets, please? 

thank you very much

best regards

Chiara

4 minutes ago, chiara72 said:

Sure, I will be able to attend your convention on Saturday. This time I need only to speak with Brent, therefore I think that I will buy a ticket for an autograph, because I know that you can't speak very long with the guests when you make a photo with them. However, I suppose that there will be some talks with the guests too, right? Obviously I don't think to speak with him in a public talk, but I wanted only to see him on the stage on Saturday. Is it possible? When can we have the schedule of the convention, in order to buy the right tickets, please? 

thank you very much

best regards

Chiara

The talk schedule will be announced much closer to the actual convention. They do have a habit at these cons of doing many different panels. There will probably be a TNG panel with all of the TNG guests for example. It is not yet known if Brent will be doing an individual panel and even if he is, there is no guarantee that it will be on the Saturday. I’m fairly sure he’ll be on at least one panel on the Saturday though so you should be OK.

6 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

The talk schedule will be announced much closer to the actual convention. They do have a habit at these cons of doing many different panels. There will probably be a TNG panel with all of the TNG guests for example. It is not yet known if Brent will be doing an individual panel and even if he is, there is no guarantee that it will be on the Saturday. I’m fairly sure he’ll be on at least one panel on the Saturday though so you should be OK.

Thank you very much, I am very happy to read your gentle answer. I didn't expect an individual panel with him, I am very satisfied with a TNG panel. 

I hope that I will able to make a photo with Anson Mount too...

best regards

Chiara

25 minutes ago, chiara72 said:

thank you very much

best regards

Chiara

Also be aware that going for an auto doesn't guarantee you time to talk to him, if the queue is busy they will be encouraging people through as quickly as possible.  You may have time for a 'Hi, lovely to meet you' and if you get more than that great, but you should expect it to be quick.

Edited by Raylenth

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Also be aware that going for an auto doesn't guarantee you time to talk to him, if the queue is busy they will be encouraging people through as quickly as possible.  You may have time for a 'Hi, lovely to meet you' and if you get more than that great, but you should expect it to be quick.

I know that he is a very busy man....but I hope that I can speak with him for at least a couple of minutes.

Thank you

• 1 month later...

I would like to thank you all of the crew who helped me and had a lot of patience with me, it was really a great convention and the opportunity to speak personally with Brent was the greatest gift to me. (Obviously I have paid the tickets for his autograph, his talk and his photoshoot). 

Best regards to all of you (included Brent, obviously)

Chiara

• Like 2