LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - MARYAM D'ABO

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Spacecadet is here said:

I've just tried to buy a photo shoot ticket, but seems like a problem after completing the sale, I got a Processing order... and it was stuck on that? Does anyone know if I have been charged? or would I have to start again? :headscratch: :help:

Did it give you an order number? I would say you haven't been charged, but not 100 percent sure. I'll see if I can get someone to look up the last orders for Maryam.

13 minutes ago, Spacecadet is here said:

Thanks for the Reply QS, I checked my Bank and have not been charged, I have tried to order again, but still have the same problem. After filling in the details and click pay, I just get a Processing your order and nothing happens? :wacko:

I have ordered a photo shoot for another guest and that went through ok? there must be something wrong with her tickets? :headscratch:

9 hours ago, Spacecadet is here said:

I have ordered a photo shoot for another guest and that went through ok? there must be something wrong with her tickets? :headscratch:

Maybe she has decided she doesn't want to meet you and you are on the blacklist and can't order a photo shoot because of that :firedevil:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2