New shoots announced over the last couple of days

Raylenth

10 hours ago, wjbleming said:

They have been announced already, actually. ;)

Yeah they were announced a few months ago. Also a few of the photoshoots have been available for a while too. Robin Curtis as Saavik for example was available as soon as she was announced.

19 minutes ago, JonathanC said:

Is the Martok and B'Tor joint photoshoot on sale yet? Can't see it on Eventbrite.

There's trio shoots in the shop for each day for Suzie Plakson, JG Hertzler & Gwynyth Walsh on the Klingon Throne Photo Session 

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

There's trio shoots in the shop for each day for Suzie Plakson, JG Hertzler & Gwynyth Walsh on the Klingon Throne Photo Session 

I was talking about the double photoshoot in costume. It was advertised a few days ago but nothing on the store yet.

18 hours ago, JonathanC said:

I was talking about the double photoshoot in costume. It was advertised a few days ago but nothing on the store yet.

I’ve not seen anything advertised about this. Nothing on the website, Facebook or twitter. Are you sure you’re not getting confused with the shoots above? They are both doing in costume shoots but only individual shoots. The trouble is they have used pictures of the actors in costume to announce these latest normal shoots and that seems to be causing confusion for some people.

1 hour ago, Ravogd said:

I’ve not seen anything advertised about this. Nothing on the website, Facebook or twitter. Are you sure you’re not getting confused with the shoots above? They are both doing in costume shoots but only individual shoots. The trouble is they have used pictures of the actors in costume to announce these latest normal shoots and that seems to be causing confusion for some people.

Maybe I misread it but the tweet above was the one I was taking about...

12 minutes ago, JonathanC said:

Maybe I misread it but the tweet above was the one I was taking about...

Yes I see what you mean but I think that is just a poorly written tweet that has missed out Robin Curtis in the sentence. It does suggest there is a double shoot by the use of the word “together” but I think it’s a genuine mistake as it isn’t advertising any specific shoots just saying that there is the opportunity to get in costume shoots.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The classic bridge and klingong throne photo shoots are free, right? Can't find them in the ticket section.

Or do you pay on the spot?

Me and my wife go as vulcans (me as evil Spock) and it would be fun to be on either one of those sets

Edited by SpobRock

1 minute ago, SpobRock said:

The classic bridge and klingong throne photo shoots are free, right? Can't find them in the ticket section.

Or do you pay on the spot?

Me and my wife go as vulcans (me as evil Spock) and it would be fun to be on either one of those sets

I am afraid nothing is free, you pay for those at the venue, you even have to pay for the 8 x 10 photos to be signed... the only thing free in life is the air you breathe...  hope this helps. ^_^

• Like 1