Show off your stuff :)

Like the title says..let's see the goodies you picked up. 

I didnt pick up much, but chuffed with what I got. I like getting movie posters signed rather than photos, so happy to add highlander to my small collection. Not really one for buying pre-signed autos, however I fell in love with a halloween/Michael myers art print which was signed by james jude courtney who played MM in the 2018 movie. The DVD tells it's own story haha. Art the clown makes pennywise look like a teletubby :

Hope you all had fun

NY74jGj.jpg?1

Edited by Matthewman
Spelling :(
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Matthewman said:

Like the title says..let's see the goodies you picked up. 

I pick up much, but chuffed with what I got. I like getting movie posters signed rather than photos, so happy to add highlander to my small collection. Not really one for buying autos, however fell in love with the halloween print which was signed by james jude courtney who played MM in the 2018 movie. The DVD tells it's own story haha. Art the clown makes pennywise look like a teletubby :

Hope you all had fun http://imgur.com/a/eEKjUMS

Nice

• Like 1

Had a good day-met John Levene, George Roubicek, Derren Nesbitt and Christopher Lambert who were all very nice. Crew were all great too.

Got mainly DVD covers signed; was hoping Derren would have a "Blue Max" pic on the table but I had my "Where Eagles Dare" cover as a backup. George signed a "You Only Live Twice" cover. I brought a red Sharpie for John to sign "inferno". I also got a 8 x 10 David Tennant auto from Sue & Mark. My daughter loved meeting CL and she found plenty of Anime stuff to splurge on at the stalls. Will just post a couple of pics.

MfpfdCW.jpg

YEgxdaD.jpg

• Like 5

No LFCC for me this year but still managed to pick up a nice souvenir in the silent auction :thumbup:

y4mCWgW6KACmKmbiuj1550aJmT6DY1xSLCwMxEGz

Already have signed Highlander, Greystoke and The Sicilian photos so asked Christopher to sign my Kickboxer: Retaliation blu ray:

y4mctgR-Sl89nBss1ZDybSdCXnc_TGgOfhJfAMxk

I picked up a Cobra pressbook including 12 stills:

y4mX85XeQWZ5kns3axACgbfq_p2hA3oDD85Bt34G

I couldn't pass on a signed Kim Hartman / Richard Gibson photo:

y4mEc4_bXiebu3rU0xBiFnEk1u-x-wGBzj4Q07LO

And finally my Christopher Lambert green screen photo. I regretted not getting it done in Birmingham last year after I had seen other people's photos and I was glad to get another chance so soon after:

y4m6oz_5JEF3iFAeHDBuQ8wW4SEKjTxY-3GunfKK

• Like 7

John Levene on Series 10 Blu-ray, Katy to follow tomorrow. Both also to be added to the Dr Who chess set tomorrow

IMG_20190817_211054

Sarah Sutton. Still kicking myself for sticking with the purple, was going to shift to the yellow or red but thought it would be ok. It’s fine as I have her auto from many meetings but still annoyed at myself. 

IMG_20190817_211104

Legend. So happy to finally get his auto after missing him at so many other events.

IMG_20190817_211302IMG_20190817_211039

This was brilliant. When I got to John he was having a conversation with Derrin Nesbitt and Garrick Hagon. Then their coffees arrived and it was great to just chat with these 3 legends. I love how John puts his jacket on to get selfies. A proper gent. Oh this pic was taken by Garrick too so that was a fun little bonus I’ll always remember when I look at it.

IMG_20190817_150521

• Like 6

Now with added Katy

IMG_20190818_190601

Speaking of Katy. She was incredible today. Took lesser granddaughter to the smaller con after greater granddaughter went to London and Katy clocked her straight away (dressed as Belle) and came right up to us before she'd even got to her desk (notice she is still carrying her coat). She did this another 2-3 times while we were in the queue coming out in-between signings to see Chloe again. It was amazing. I've met her many times and she never ceases to impress me with her energy and enthusiasm for the fans.

IMG-20190818-WA0016IMG-20190818-WA0009IMG-20190818-WA0015

Edited by Ravogd
  • Like 7