24 guests..

...I couldn't agree more.

:rolleyes:

About Donnie Keshawarz? Or just in general? Forgive me for leaping on you if you're a Yusuf fan, you'd be one of the first i've found! :angel:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I couldn't agree more.

:rolleyes:

About Donnie Keshawarz? Or just in general? Forgive me for leaping on you if you're a Yusuf fan, you'd be one of the first i've found! :P

Donnie Keshawarz. (I apologise for the spelling...)

He was superb as Yusuf in s2.

:angel:

*leaps!*

And no need to apologise, i'm pretty sure that's the correct spelling :D It's so great to find that somebody else appreciated that role so much. I'm not sure why it stuck with me like it has, but i just admired the character so much and loved the way Donnie played him out. Same with Xander Berkeley in S2, though i'm a great champion of the underdog, so Go Donnie!

Would be wonderful to get both Berkeley and Clarke - George and Nina are undoubtedly my two favourite characters after Yusuf. The first i ever saw of 24, actually, was George Mason sitting in an ambulance, being told he was going to die, and asking for a suit so he could get back to work. I think i fell in love with the character in that instant, and cried my little heart out when he died (dude, there's no crying smiley!). Plus Nina, i mean, she's Evil Incarnate, what's not cool about that?!

(PS - DONNIE!)

Heh, well she is! Handy Diagrams? Totally crack me up!

oooooooooooh, and now I 'get' the whole (red for...) Evil Incarnate reference-thing.

*pats Sidg on the back, extra points for subtlety*

...she totally is though. :P

check out the left-hand side of the 00:00 Season 2 guide...

(Gimme an 'O'!)

check out the left-hand side of the 00:00 Season 2 guide...

Yusuf! He's amazing! :D

Yay for Yusuf fans, we should start a club or something...

I totally agree Tiggsy, any 24 guests would just make my day completely :)

(And another 'N'!)

Dont knock the lovely miss cuthbert

:( I'm just kidding. Elisha is beautiful and I'd love to see her. It's just that I don't really like her character, especially in season 2 (haven't seen yet season3 ... it starts here mid-september).

But I confirm that in my point of view Reiko is more attractive :P Come on SM, bring us Michelle Dessler :wub:

Dont knock the lovely miss cuthbert

:( I'm just kidding. Elisha is beautiful and I'd love to see her. It's just that I don't really like her character, especially in season 2 (haven't seen yet season3 ... it starts here mid-september).

But I confirm that in my point of view Reiko is more attractive :P Come on SM, bring us Michelle Dessler :wub:

Elisha is wicked hot in the Girl Next Door

I have to say that out of the lasses (besides Sarah Clarke), my vote is with Reiko Aylesworth. Michelle just kicked so much ass in S3, she rocks! And although Kim's character annoys me a little, i'll be the first to admit that Elisha Cuthbert is an exceptional actress too :)

(and gimme an 'E'! What do we get..?!)

I have to say that out of the lasses (besides Sarah Clarke), my vote is with Reiko Aylesworth. Michelle just kicked so much ass in S3, she rocks! And although Kim's character annoys me a little, i'll be the first to admit that Elisha Cuthbert is an exceptional actress too :)

(and gimme an 'E'! What do we get..?!)

ive never actually watched 24 but Elisha just caught my attention

Just watched yesterday evening another diffusion of 24 season 2 on a french channel and was wondering why there are so few guests from 24 at the UK conventions for the moment ?? :P

And I also realized again that Reiko is sooooo beautiful :blink:

Reiko Aylesworth for C6 !!